Results new CT angiogram results

You seem to be taking it well
Always. LOL

Medical people usually comment like that, but I have a history of accidents etc, illness that I dealt with in my own way. These days I tell everyone "The bill has come due" and accept things I don't care for, but it's the price for a life lived.

I do sympathize with you. I just wrapped up a summer of medical care that created two emergency surgeries. In and out of the hospital picking my way through my daughter-in-law's hostility. Last. time I went for outpatient surgery this time I drove myself and used puppy pads to catch the bleeding. My poor little car was covered in blood soaked puppy pads. I just got the implanted hardware out two days ago.

Get tough or die a pussy.
Ha! I was walking around and did a few lung tests with a few broken ribs. No one believed they were broken -- said bruised. Scan showed I was correct. I have a high tolerance for pain. Always did since I was youngster who fell off a roof etc...

Always. LOL

Medical people usually comment like that, but I have a history of accidents etc, illness that I dealt with in my own way. These days I tell everyone "The bill has come due" and accept things I don't care for, but it's the price for a life lived.
I could tell you a personal story, but I wont

That not my style

Best wishes

I could tell you a personal story, but I wont

That not my style

Best wishes
Style?

After I turned 67 I gave caring up lots of things. Life is seriously short . 67 is the new 70 I said. Not sure why I posted this. But it's taken on a life of it's own. I try not to control things these days. Stuff that once seemed important started to become not so.

Yup, but brain, so not too important in his case.

Heart aneurysms are a big deal for anyone though.

So, listen to your doc, I like having you around as a chew toy!
Doc I picked before I knew all of this is into some hybrid Thoraflex thing. I guess I'll be in good hands. A few docs are using it. Not sure what I'll be in for. But bring it on. I'll deal with it with great attitude because It's what I do and know. but thanx

Just checked. I don't have an appointment. I believe they wanted me to do the test first. They'll have the results. I'll call them today. LOL Walking time bomb. Stay away!

Nah, you'll implode. No danger to anyone else!
I'll be seeing the useless vascular surgeon I've seen before. But they don;t deal with ascending aorta. They vascular deal with descending aorta.

I have a vest that looks like a bomb vest ... it's for emphysema/copd. I could wear it outside and do suicide by____ LOL

I actually got it while I was still traveling living in a vehicle. Shit started going downhill with medical crap while I was traveling. Kidneys, lings, now this. Oy vey! I guess I'll disappear from here again for a month or so. Gotta get appointment and figure out what needs to be done. Don't count me out.

I'll be seeing the useless vascular surgeon I've seen before. But they don;t deal with ascending aorta. They vascular deal with descending aorta.

I have a vest that looks like a bomb vest ... it's for emphysema/copd. I could wear it outside and do suicide by____ LOL

I actually got it while I was still traveling living in a vehicle. Shit started going downhill with medical crap while I was traveling. Kidneys, lings, now this. Oy vey! I guess I'll disappear from here again for a month or so. Gotta get appointment and figure out what needs to be done. Don't count me out.
Oh, we never count the dainty out. You're like a bad penny. Can't get rid of you! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back