BREAKING NEWS: Israel Air Force Strikes Hezbollah Military Structure In Lebanon During Early Morning Raid, Has The War Officially Begun?

I was in Lebanon during the civil war (1977) and there wasn't very much animosity between the Christians and Muslims that wasn't forced upon them. One evening I ate dinner with a group of friends that were Christians and Muslims. Their grief was the war itself, not one against the other.
I have a friend whose grandparents fled Lebanon because of Muslim persecution. He knows more than you'll ever know.

I have a friend whose grandparents fled Lebanon because of Muslim persecution. He knows more than you'll ever know.
  • You have a friend.
  • Your friend has grandparents.
  • Your friend told you a story about his grandparents.
  • Your friend did not tell you a story about himself or what he experienced himself.
  • I am telling you a story about myself that I experienced myself.

So, you can take your 4th. party story (1. what your friend claims, 2. his grandparents claim, and what 3. you are claiming) and put it in the file marked "Stories to tell people to make believe you know something"... or you can stick it up your ass.

• You have a friend.
  • Your friend has grandparents.
  • Your friend told you a story about his grandparents.
  • Your friend did not tell you a story about himself or what he experienced himself.
  • I am telling you a story about myself that I experienced myself.

So, you can take your 4th. party story (1. what your friend claims, 2. his grandparents claim, and what 3. you are claiming) and put it in the file marked "Stories to tell people to make believe you know something"... or you can stick it up your ass.
You get angry when people educate you. :)

You get angry when people educate you. :)
No anger here, Bonzo, nor any hatred. Strange that you don't realize it by the words expressed in this little dialogue. I tell it like it is. You make up stories from your imagination. Your suffering is of your own doing ..... not mine. :10:

No anger here, Bonzo, nor any hatred. Strange that you don't realize it by the words expressed in this this little dialogue. I tell it like it is. You make up stories from your imagination. Your suffering is of your own doing ..... not mine. :10:
The fact is that folks here find most of my posts credible while you seem starved for attention.

The fact is that folks here find most of my posts credible while you seem starved for attention.
Call it whatever you want, Baby Boy. I told you what happened during my own experience in Lebanon. If you'd rather believe Dick & Jane that's up to you.

Dick and Jane.jpg

Call it whatever you want, Baby Boy. I told you what happened during my own experience in Lebanon. If you'd rather believe Dick & Jane that's up to you.
I don't find any of your posts very credible but keep trying and maybe one day you will convince someone.

Will laugh my head off when Nazisrael is shredded , if real full war breaks out .
I have not seen one top analyst suggest otherwise .

Similar to Ukraine where even now the insane Kyiv crowd still talk bullishly , even though Russian advances are huge and the UAF could surrender almost any day.

I would like to see Ukraine resolved in preparation to moving the Jews back to Khazaria . Exodus 2.0.
As Lebanese flee the country... Nasrallah gives speech interrupted by sonic booms:

"The battle's objective is rather to prevent Israel from winning."

Forum List

Back