While Kamala scurries away, JD Vance talks to reporters who were waiting for her

It gets worse!!

After Vance ate Kamala's lunch on the tarmac, Weird Walz showed up and also scurried away when the press asked him about the stolen valor accusations.

This looks SO bad for Weird Walz and Kamalala

Vance has answered more questions from the press JUST TODAY than Kamala has since the coup that made her the nominee.

The SS attache standing behind Vance is one of the same girls who defended Trump in Butler Pa on July 13.

Screen Shot 2024-08-07 at 5.17.43 PM.jpg

You're right. They're trying to get Vance killed, too.

I never said that. I just note people whom I recognize. And that lady was one of four female SS who stood around Trump's limo as they prepared to take him to the hospital after being shot.

I never said that. I just note people whom I recognize. And that lady was one of four female SS who stood around Trump's limo as they prepared to take him to the hospital after being shot.

No one who was on duty in Butler should be in the field right now.

This is criminal.

OK, lemme see if I got this right:
  • Prices have gone up.
  • When prices go up, things cost more.
  • When things cost more, quality of life gets tougher.
  • And this fucking bitch promises to "take that serious."
WTF does "take this seriously" mean? The question was WHAT are you going to DO about it?

Can we please get a fucking reporter in there who can follow up on these bullshit answers???

No one who was on duty in Butler should be in the field right now.

I wouldn't go that far. She did her job AFAICT. It was the people in charge of overseeing the event who chose NOT to guard that AGR roof, chose NOT to monitor Crooks after spotting him with a rangefinder, who chose NOT to fly a drone over the area, and whoever set up the com link that did NOT have contiguous real-time monitoring and dispatch of all communication between the police and the SS there so that the central command there immediately knew everything going on there and could respond to it.

• Prices have gone up.
And She and Joe's policies like the war on fossil fuels, artificially increasing the minimum wage and pumping trillions of free $$$ into the US economy are directly responsible for every one of those things.

• Prices have gone up.
WTF does "take this seriously" mean? The question was WHAT are you going to DO about it?

Can we please get a fucking reporter in there who can follow up on these bullshit answers???
It's a throw-away election for the party of shit, they've already given up. That's why they fielded a throwaway AWOL deserter... he won't be missed either. If they're not careful, the GOP could pick up 8-10 seats in the senate too..... shhhh.....

It's a throw-away election for the party of shit, they've already given up. That's why they fielded a throwaway AWOL deserter... he won't be missed either. If they're not careful, the GOP could pick up 8-10 seats in the senate too..... shhhh.....

Possibly. But I worry that the commies NEVER throw anything away unless they already know they got it in the bag and really don't NEED a campaign nor legit nominee.

Just like 2020. In the bag, Biden in the basement. Now Harris refuses to debate and runs from answering questions.

If I were Trump, I would suspend that ABC lawsuit, reassess one's priorities, and go on ABC and nail that bitch to the wall. 🔨

Then invite Harris to debate him with Musk.

Then set up 2-3 other debates (anywhere) and challenge Harris to debate him there.

Likewise with Vance and Putz.

Make Harris and Putz duck out of debate after debate, presser after presser, until it becomes an undeniable embarrassment for them.

• Prices have gone up.

At least she was honest about NOT taking it seriously for the last 4 years.

Harris = Biden

Possibly. But I worry that the commies NEVER throw anything away unless they already know they got it in the bag and really don't NEED a campaign nor legit nominee.

Just like 2020. In the bag, Biden in the basement. Now Harris refuses to debate and runs from answering questions.

If I were Trump, I would suspend that ABC lawsuit, reassess one's priorities, and go on ABC and nail that bitch to the wall. 🔨

Then invite Harris to debate him with Musk.

Then set up 2-3 other debates (anywhere) and challenge Harris to debate him there.

Likewise with Vance and Putz.

Make Harris and Putz duck out of debate after debate, presser after presser, until it becomes an undeniable embarrassment for them.
I see that side of it, but she'll be given the questions, in order, and she's just smart enough to memorize the answers with a few pre-scripted zingers that the faggot interns write for her. Briben was too far gone, he kept getting the answers mixed up.

I'd make her silence deafening. Even the fake news media won't tolerate being ignored for another 3 months. Catch that ignorant slut away from a teleprompter a few more times and it will be all over.

2 or 3 more of these:

Forum List

Back