While Kamala scurries away, JD Vance talks to reporters who were waiting for her

I see that side of it, but she'll be given the questions, in order, and she's just smart enough to memorize the answers with a few pre-scripted zingers that the faggot interns write for her. Briben was too far gone, he kept getting the answers mixed up.

I'd make her silence deafening. Even the fake news media won't tolerate being ignored for another 3 months. Catch that ignorant slut away from a teleprompter a few more times and it will be all over.

2 or 3 more of these:

View attachment 991715
The look on the vegetable's face says it all, "WTF did she just say?"

The sad part is that YOU don't want her to answer any questions.

The party tossed your primary vote in the trash, told you who to vote for instead, and you're going to do it.
I’d be happy to hear her answer questions. But Im not bitching about it on a daily basis. She’s putting together a campaign. Things take time.

I asked why YOU care so much about it. The repeat of talking points like this make you sound like a puppet. Can you explain why you personally care so much about her answering questions right away?

I see that side of it, but she'll be given the questions, in order,
I want to see her disrespected the way that Trump was at that black journalists convention. But democrats never show up anywhere where they don't know they have full control and insider support.

and she's just smart enough to memorize the answers with a few pre-scripted zingers that the faggot interns write for her.
libtard.jpg
clothing choice.jpg
1717696983992.gif

Even the fake news media won't tolerate being ignored for another 3 months.
Oh, I believe they can if their bosses TELL them to tolerate it!

Catch that ignorant slut away from a teleprompter a few more times and it will be all over.
She'll just smile, make some empty, glib remark and walk away. When you control the media, you control the message. This country is in deep shit.

Forum List

Back