Paying reparations in America would be immoral- The reality of slavery in America versus everywhere else

You're the one who seems to be intimately familiar with their pricing scheme..... you're low key telling on yourself and too stupid to notice.... :lol:
Reparations is one of many agendas designed by the Globalist Power structure to help destroy the United States or weaking it enough to be blended into a global government. We have wasted endless trillions of dollars already over many years and have damaged our infrastructure and manufacturing along with a massive increase of people receiving checks and benefits from government and or private concerns to survive. Somewhere there are other people who pay for this in some way. Domestically and in foreign concerns. As long as you know a reduced population in the world will happen as it is an agenda when they are totally empowered. 8 billion people is too much with a lot of poverty.

Reparations is one of many agendas designed by the Globalist Power structure to help destroy the United States or weaking it enough to be blended into a global government. We have wasted endless trillions of dollars already over many years and have damaged our infrastructure and manufacturing along with a massive increase of people receiving checks and benefits from government and or private concerns to survive. Somewhere there are other people who pay for this in some way. Domestically and in foreign concerns. As long as you know a reduced population in the world will happen as it is an agenda when they are totally empowered. 8 billion people is too much with a lot of poverty.
Globalist power structure? :lol: America is the globalist super power you fucking moron. Why are you so stupid? :dunno:

You keep your possessions, I don't want or need anything from you.
What the fuck has that got to do with reparations? Do you know what they are dumb dumb? Go ahead and try to give an accurate description of what they are. Go ahead and pretend to be as stupid as possible as your chosen debate tactic. :lol:

What the fuck has that got to do with reparations? Do you know what they are dumb dumb? Go ahead and try to give an accurate description of what they are. Go ahead and pretend to be as stupid as possible as your chosen debate tactic. :lol:

Reparation is payment that you think I owe you for aggressions you never experienced, and I never made.

Reparation is payment that you think I owe you for aggressions you never experienced, and I never made.
See. You're either so stupid that you don't actually know what they are or have chosen to pretend to be stupid because you're too fragile to have a real conversation.

They wouldn`t be happy having citizenship in the UK, Australia, Germany, Japan, etc.? Yes, up until the third grade I too believed this was the greatest country in the world.
Great countries don`t have more guns than they have people, and we do.
They could

All those countries are prime destinations for immigration these days

You could add South Korea to the list also

But all of them together dont surpass or equal American numbers

I don't feel about about you being a Snowflake.... :dunno: :lol:

1723038105332.png

Didn't slavery build America up? When were white folks slaves in this country?

I agree

You are a very lucky black person who owes your citizenship to slavery and the black slaves
How lucky was it for those who were slaves?

I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow, didn't feel to lucky, it's easy for a white racist to make those dumb ass statements because you have never been on the receiving end of any of it.

People committed crime, inanimate things can't.

Like you said........

"If you commit a crime you have to pay restitution to the victim, isn't that the law"?
Slavery was legal in America, Jim Crow was legal in America, it took a Constitutional Amendment and a Civil Rights Bill to bring these practices to an end. These practices benefitted America not just individuals.

Forum List

Back