The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them

Having a press conference is childishness? Dang, did Kamala tell you that?
Candy Date Twiddledumb

"A press conference is what can be, unburdened by whether it has been, is, or will be. What has been is yesterday, which used to be today. Before that, yesterday was tomorrow.

"The media must arrive on a yellow school bus, because I am the principal. They need to learn democracy, so they should shut up and listen.

"And I am the nominee. That's why I am wearing neepads.

"My pronouns are she and her. Not that there's anything wrong with shim, shis, or whizzit."

I hate to break this to you, Jess but I'm seeing anti Kamala ads constantly. As forTrump...he gets his message out without having to spend money on ads. His supporters know what his agenda is because they've already seen it in action. Now the question is...what is Kamala's agenda and how much more is it going to cost average Americans out of pocket? She's pro open border, wants to defund the Police and wants to take people's guns. So in a nutshell she's going to let dangerous people into the country while at the same time taking away your protection from the Police while she also takes away your own ability to protect yourself.
She's anti fracking, anti fossil fuels and pro EV's. So if she gets in we're not going to see cheaper oil, gasoline and natural gas prices and we the taxpayers will be shelling out billions more to subsidize the EV industry!
Trump promises tax cuts for Senior citizens on Social Security and food service workers. Harris promises higher taxes and student loan forgiveness that the taxpayer will foot the bill for.
So why on earth would anyone voter for a Democrat this November? Because of abortion? There have been more abortions SINCE Roe v Wade was overturned than in an equal period of time before. Harris says she wants to take the abortion issue out of the voters hands and put it back in government's hands. Sorry, Kamala but the Supreme Court still has a conservative majority so that isn't happening.

These are the exact same talking points used for Obama, then they were reused for Biden, now they're being used for Kamala, after that they'll be used for every other democratic presidential nominee. Can't you find new talking points? Oh I forgot, the new one, since Biden, "America will be destroyeddd!!!!" All rhetoric and fear mongering and zero substance.

Trump made corporate tax cuts permanent and tax cuts for everyone else temporary. You don't even realize you're being duped. Meanwhile, he's busy running up the deficit to 8 trillion dollars during his 4 years of non stop golfing.

Easy, to stop Trump, to stop Vance, to stop project 2025 from becoming a reality. Do you honestly believe, Kamala would ever stand a chance of being the presidential nominee, much less the president if not for who's she's running against? Same with Biden. You republicans are doing it all to yourselves by running a lunatic and convicted felon out there every single election cycle.

These are the exact same talking points used for Obama, then they were reused for Biden, now they're being used for Kamala, after that they'll be used for every other democratic presidential nominee. Can't you find new talking points? Oh I forgot, the new one, since Biden, "America will be destroyeddd!!!!" All rhetoric and fear mongering and zero substance.

Trump made corporate tax cuts permanent and tax cuts for everyone else temporary. You don't even realize you're being duped. Meanwhile, he's busy running up the deficit to 8 trillion dollars during his 4 years of non stop golfing.

Easy, to stop Trump, to stop Vance, to stop project 2025 from becoming a reality. Do you honestly believe, Kamala would ever stand a chance of being the presidential nominee, much less the president if not for who's she's running against? Same with Biden. You republicans are doing it all to yourselves by running a lunatic and convicted felon out there every single election cycle.
You make a post like that, Krichton like you think for some reason that people are going to forget how much better things were under Trump than they've been under Biden/Harris! It's only been a few years. They remember when they could afford groceries and gas. When mortgage rates weren't through the roof. When there was peace in the Middle East and Europe. When the country wasn't being overrun by illegals.

1. We disagree. Its not "vote the party, not the man" for me. I voted for democrat presidents. Clinton twice. Did you ever vote for a Republican president?

2. Without a debate we will vote Trump, knowing Kamala is too stupid and chicken to debate Trump. She only needs the MSM propaganda machine to get her votes. She doesn't need to earn them. That is DEI in action.

3. Trump's pitch is to fix all the fuckups that Biden and Harris are making us live with.
Runaway inflation, high grocery prices, high gas prices
EVs that need to be recharged all the time and that take hours to recharge.
High housing prices due to the 12,000,000 illegals they let into the country
Dangerous terrorists and criminals that they let into the country, including ISIS
Flash mobs and criminal gangs stealing and car-jacking
Gang violence and gun violence in cities

4. The border is a major issue for most voters.

1. Doesn't really matter who you voted for. We're talking about voters... not about you, I would presume.

A lot of Trump supporters will see whatever they want to see. Vance wrote in his book that people create their own fantasy world in order to deal with the harsh realities of life, and it's true.

2. No, I doubt you will change your mind. Those who have the same attitude as you seem to be posting about Trump, you'd have voted for him no matter who he was running again. If Kamala comes out and answers questions, you won't change your mind. If they debate, you won't change your mind.

3. Trump didn't fix anything in his 4 years before, why will he fix anything in the next 4 years?

How will Trump deal with inflation? He didn't deal with Covid well that led to high inflation in the first place. He has the worst post war unemployment rate. Manufacturing didn't explode under Trump, it just carried on as it had been carrying on...

4. Maybe the border is an issue for most people, and yet it's often the sort of thing that isn't a top tier thing on their list of important things. Doesn't impact their lives that much, and when it does, it usually leads to things being cheaper. It's only when people start making scare stories about immigrants that it influences them.

You make a post like that, Krichton like you think for some reason that people are going to forget how much better things were under Trump than they've been under Biden/Harris! It's only been a few years. They remember when they could afford groceries and gas. When mortgage rates weren't through the roof. When there was peace in the Middle East and Europe. When the country wasn't being overrun by illegals.

Gas price under Trump was close to $3 a gallon up until the pandemic when it got in the low 2s and for a short period it was even under $2. If you're going to credit Trump for low gas prices then you might as well credit him for the pandemic, because low demand was what causes gas prices to drop in 2020. Consequently once the pandemic was over demand shot up so prices also shot up. This doesn't take a huge leap in logic, or basic common sense. In addition the war in Ukraine also caused issues for gas prices. As for groceries going up, I dare you to explain to me how Trump will fix this if he's president. Has he even mentioned this once? Of course not. This is the furthest thing from his mind, instead he's busy talking about sharks.

Gas price under Trump was close to $3 a gallon up until the pandemic when it got in the low 2s and for a short period it was even under $2. If you're going to credit Trump for low gas prices then you might as well credit him for the pandemic, because low demand was what causes gas prices to drop in 2020. Consequently once the pandemic was over demand shot up so prices also shot up. This doesn't take a huge leap in logic, or basic common sense. In addition the war in Ukraine also caused issues for gas prices. As for groceries going up, I dare you to explain to me how Trump will fix this if he's president. Has he even mentioned this once? Of course not. This is the furthest thing from his mind, instead he's busy talking about sharks.
Get your facts straight, Krighton. Gas under Trump averaged just below $2.50 a gallon. Gas under Biden has averaged a dollar more a gallon at just over $3.50 a gallon. That's including Biden raiding the Strategic Oil Reserves to artificially keep prices a little lower before the mid terms...reserves that are for actual emergencies and which he has not replaced.

Energy drives the price of everything. If you have cheaper oil, gas and natural gas then you have lower costs for transportation of goods...and you have cheaper goods at the store. It really isn't rocket science...unless of course you've got idiots like Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Mayor Pete running things. Trump is going to do the same things he did last time only this time around he won't have a pandemic shutting down the economy.

Very Old Man Trump is very old. He can't do so many rallies any more. Because he's very old.

So he has super weird JD Vance do them for him.
Who's done more rallies in the past six months, Toro? Trump or Biden and Harris? I'll match Trump's number of rallies against the sum total of BOTH of them! And that's with giving Trump a handicap because you liberals stuck him in a courtroom for days on end!

Who's done more rallies in the past six months, Toro? Trump or Biden and Harris? I'll match Trump's number of rallies against the sum total of BOTH of them! And that's with giving Trump a handicap because you liberals stuck him in a courtroom for days on end!

You whore for a convicted felon and adjudicated rapist

Fact

LOL

1. We disagree. Its not "vote the party, not the man" for me. I voted for democrat presidents. Clinton twice. Did you ever vote for a Republican president?

2. Without a debate we will vote Trump, knowing Kamala is too stupid and chicken to debate Trump. She only needs the MSM propaganda machine to get her votes. She doesn't need to earn them. That is DEI in action.

3. Trump's pitch is to fix all the fuckups that Biden and Harris are making us live with.
Runaway inflation, high grocery prices, high gas prices
EVs that need to be recharged all the time and that take hours to recharge.
High housing prices due to the 12,000,000 illegals they let into the country
Dangerous terrorists and criminals that they let into the country, including ISIS
Flash mobs and criminal gangs stealing and car-jacking
Gang violence and gun violence in cities

4. The border is a major issue for most voters.

Inflation has been a global problem since the pandemic. What will Trump do to fix global inflation? How will he specifically do it? How will he fix high grocery prices? How will he fix gas prices which weren't all that different when he was president. It only dropped once the pandemic started and demand fell through the roof. Will he start another pandemic?

What are the current border statistics?

Get your facts straight, Krighton. Gas under Trump averaged just below $2.50 a gallon. Gas under Biden has averaged a dollar more a gallon at just over $3.50 a gallon. That's including Biden raiding the Strategic Oil Reserves to artificially keep prices a little lower before the mid terms...reserves that are for actual emergencies and which he has not replaced.

Energy drives the price of everything. If you have cheaper oil, gas and natural gas then you have lower costs for transportation of goods...and you have cheaper goods at the store. It really isn't rocket science...unless of course you've got idiots like Joe Biden, Kamala Harris and Mayor Pete running things. Trump is going to do the same things he did last time only this time around he won't have a pandemic shutting down the economy.

At least try and have an honest debate. Gas was close to $3 before the pandemic hit. After the pandemic it dropped dramatically. You're averaging his pre pandemic gas prices to post pandemic prices and coming up with $2.50 :lol:

At least try and have an honest debate. Gas was close to $3 before the pandemic hit. After the pandemic it dropped dramatically. You're averaging his pre pandemic gas prices to post pandemic prices and coming up with $2.50 :lol:
No, I went back and looked at what the averages were during the four Trump years and what they've been during the Biden years. The average price of gas is right around a dollar a gallon more. What isn't "honest" about that?

Inflation has been a global problem since the pandemic. What will Trump do to fix global inflation? How will he specifically do it? How will he fix high grocery prices? How will he fix gas prices which weren't all that different when he was president. It only dropped once the pandemic started and demand fell through the roof. Will he start another pandemic?

What are the current border statistics?
The facts don't back up your contention, Krichton. Trump had his lowest gas prices a year and a half BEFORE the pandemic! Care to try again?

No, I went back and looked at what the averages were during the four Trump years and what they've been during the Biden years. The average price of gas is right around a dollar a gallon more. What isn't "honest" about that?

So you don't recognize that 2020 was an outlier, and that it helped bring down the overall the average you're touting? ok. Also, look at the two years preceding Trump entering into office. Gas prices were in the the low to mid $2s in 2015 and 2016. Trump simply rode that wave as the economy continued to pick up going into his presidency. You're fooling yourself, if you think Trump can come in, wave his hand, and automatically make gas prices plummet. If it was so easy, then any freaking president could do it. What will Trump do if he's reelected? Replicate the same circumstances of the pandemic?

So you don't recognize that 2020 was an outlier, and that it helped bring down the overall the average you're touting? ok. Also, look at the two years preceding Trump entering into office. Gas prices were in the the low to mid $2s in 2015 and 2016. Trump simply rode that wave as the economy continued to pick up going into his presidency. You're fooling yourself, if you think Trump can come in, wave his hand, and automatically make gas prices plummet. If it was so easy, then any freaking president could do it. What will Trump do if he's reelected? Replicate the same circumstances of the pandemic?
Any President COULD do it, Krichton but that President would have to be pro fossil fuels. Joe Biden was not. Neither is Kamala Harris. If you elect Harris then you're going to see gas prices remain at around $3.50 a gallon with spikes higher than that. The pandemic had nothing to do with Biden's policies on oil and natural gas.

Forum List

Back