Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues

Balls in the whores court, what will she do, will she go on Fox? Trump is willing to put up with hostile moderators twice, she would get fair treatment from Fox.
We’ll see.

Trump tried to squirm out of debating on ABC and had to reverse his bullshit excuse about being unable to go there.

Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues. So, it all becomes "How do we define her?" It becomes about race and gender -- being a multiracial woman in America.

Is she black enough (shades of Obama 2007)? Is she a real woman of color?

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.​

WASHINGTON—Donald Trump ignited a firestorm by questioning Kamala Harris’s racial identity, an attack that risks harming his larger campaign strategy to define her.

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said at an Atlanta rally Saturday, before quickly catching himself and adding: “I don’t want to even define her, I just want to say who she is: She’s a horror show.”
Yea sure, you got us on “the issues”:

Biden-Kamala have driven the economy into the ground.

Inflation is up 30% compared to four years ago.

Kamala is responsible for the Open Borders and the largest illegal invasion ever.

Kamala is pro-war against Russia, wants to start WW3. Wants to send our money and soon our troops to Ukraine.

Kamala supports banning oil and gas cars to go all electric, even though there aren’t enough resources or infrastructure to support that.

Kamala support “free trade” with Communist China and further destroying our manufacturing sector.

Kamala supports males in women’s sports, males in girls bathrooms.

Kamala supports teaching children the lies of transgenderism.

Kamala supports allowing doctors to mutilating children with surgeries, hormone blockers, and chemical castration drugs.

Kamala support confiscation of firearms.

Kamala supports censorship on social media, directed by the government.

Trump And The Right Can't Win On The Issues. So, it all becomes "How do we define her?" It becomes about race and gender -- being a multiracial woman in America.

Is she black enough (shades of Obama 2007)? Is she a real woman of color?

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.​

WASHINGTON—Donald Trump ignited a firestorm by questioning Kamala Harris’s racial identity, an attack that risks harming his larger campaign strategy to define her.

Trump’s Team Had a Harris Strategy. Then He Went Off-Script About Her Race.

“We have to work hard to define her,” Trump said at an Atlanta rally Saturday, before quickly catching himself and adding: “I don’t want to even define her, I just want to say who she is: She’s a horror show.”
The issues are the economy and illegal immigration, both of which Trump dominates in the polls. You cant even tell us Kamala's policies because, she has NONE! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back