Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

He did. He was refusing to debate on ABC.
Lie.

He said he wanted to be sure she was the nominee. Why? The last nominee he debated lost so badly your party spit in the face of voters and democracy and pulled him and his delegates. So he wasn’t going to waste his time destroying another one of your failed lemmings until he knew they would not do it again. He was explicit when he said it.

I answered you.

You won’t answer me. But we are on topic. Leftist.

🤷‍♂️

Coward you are

It’s called negotiation. So you admit he agreed and it’s happening. He wanted to wait to make sure that she was the nominee since the last nominee he smoked and the Dems snubbed democracy, pushed Biden out and put in Harris.
Dude this is absolute nonsense.. I can’t get over how fucking stupid this is. Of course Harris was going to be the nominee. Who the fuck else would it have been?! This also makes no sense at all because if he thought it could be someone else, why would he challenge Harris to the Fox one?!

It’s amazing the mental gymnastics you people go through just to defend this moron. Is it really so hard to just be like “yeah he shouldn’t have done that”? You do know you can still support him right? It’s not a big deal to just criticize a candidate you support lol

Of course Harris was going to be the nominee. Who the fuck else would it have been?!

Easy to be an armchair quarterback.

BTW: She wasn't. Biden was.

Stupid.

Stop drinking. It might help you look around and realize just what a trainwreck Harris and the democratic party is.

Easy to be an armchair quarterback.

BTW: She wasn't. Biden was.

Stupid.

Stop drinking. It might help you look around and realize just what a trainwreck Harris and the democratic party is.
Well moron I’m sorry you’re too stupid to read the context of the conversation. Harris is in fact the nominee

Well moron I’m sorry you’re too stupid to read the context of the conversation. Harris is in fact the nominee

She wasn't nominated, nor was she selected. She was annointed and appointed.

Dumbass.

It's not hard to see why you are such a sucker for their corrupt ways. They hide their Celery Stalk for 3.5 years and the suddenly figure out they can't hide him anymore. Sooooo, all of sudden.....he's not going to be viable. Kick him to the curb in a coupe and nominate a DEI hire to take his place because it's the only way to keep the war chest. Besides, who else is there. Your stable is loaded with buttf**k jackasses, but not long on good presidential material (I mean look at who (or what) you were going to run).

She wasn't nominated, nor was she selected. She was annointed and appointed.

Dumbass.

It's not hard to see why you are such a sucker for their corrupt ways. They hide their Celery Stalk for 3.5 years and the suddenly figure out they can't hide him anymore. Sooooo, all of sudden.....he's not going to be viable. Kick him to the curb in a coupe and nominate a DEI hire to take his place because it's the only way to keep the war chest. Besides, who else is there. Your stable is loaded with buttf**k jackasses, but not long on good presidential material (I mean look at who (or what) you were going to run).
I’m sorry I wasn’t listening. What?

Lie.

He said he wanted to be sure she was the nominee. Why? The last nominee he debated lost so badly your party spit in the face of voters and democracy and pulled him and his delegates. So he wasn’t going to waste his time destroying another one of your failed lemmings until he knew they would not do it again. He was explicit when he said it.

I answered you.

You won’t answer me. But we are on topic. Leftist.

🤷‍♂️

Coward you are
Bullshit. He was trying to get out of the ABC debate entirely. It wasn’t about waiting for the Democratic nominee.

Forum List

Back