Zone1 It's so weird that the left has demonized "traditional" values

yet you supported a dementia-stalled president who committed tons of crimes but was absolved by his appointed DOJ.

You'll have to do better than that .
No, I didn't I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins. I would never vote for an asshole like Biden . You will need to try harder to emotionally support yer progressive cheater

Trump has supported all of that. His mentor Roy Cohn was a homosexual, he lies to the American public nonstop and he has employed illegals since the 1970s when he was hiring Polish illegals.

Yawn, You were raised poorly. Your folks didn't teach you to not lie.

The part about his professional and personal relationship with Roy Cohn is true. Are you denying that?

No, I didn't I voted for my cousin Howie Hawkins. I would never vote for an asshole like Biden . You will need to try harder to emotionally support yer progressive cheater
Are you voting for Harris?

She sucked her way to initial success... then was un-democratically installed as a presidential nominee.. void of the democratic process.

She lies or changes her tune on her race, she changes her talking depending on where she's at... she often sounds like a 5th grader giving a presentation who never studied when she speaks...

I mean.. if you're voting for her, I can sit pretty I'm voting for a much more intelligent, accomplished individual.

Forum List

Back