Running on DEI

It is hard to grasp why so many vote for it.

"I will be putting forth a nominee next week. It will be a woman," Trump said Saturday at a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina. "I think it should be a woman because I actually like women much more than men." DJT

Do you have any opinions as to why?
It was ACB

I believe He wanted her all along

Why don't you try to keep up Short Bus? The point I was making and the point that flew right over your simple head is that you don't know what anyone else's self interest is. You only know yourself's. Idiot.
The MarcATL sock is so upset.

Don’t derail my thread. I posted a link illustrating it’s not about me.

You are not white. Deal with it

It was ACB

I believe He wanted her all along
Yeah. Why did it have to be a woman? Because Trump's likes women more then men?

So her qualifications were secondary to Trump's preference for a woman based on his personal thots and feelings of them.

Why would you vote for him? Surely many white men were more qualified, right?

You didn’t answer the question. Why would so many vote against their own self interests?
Just look around the trump cult at a cult rally.
Not all, but plenty of toothless, overweight, poor, cult members that buy into the guns, flag waving, merch wearing and white pride.

How does the trump platform help these ^^^^^ people.......It doesn't, but again, they have been CONNED.

Why do these ^^^^^ cult members vote against their own interests?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The MarcATL sock is so upset.

Don’t derail my thread. I posted a link illustrating it’s not about me.

You are not white. Deal with it
:lol:

I didn't force you to project your white fragility as a response to me pointing and laughing at your stupid argument where you pretend to know everyone's self interest. :itsok: :lmao:

Yeah. Why did it have to be a woman? Because Trump's likes women more then men?

So her qualifications were secondary to Trump's preference for a woman based on his personal thots and feelings of them.

Why would you vote for him? Surely many white men were more qualified, right?
He chose Kav over her the first time. She was a close 2nd. So she was already in the running.

Just look around the trump cult at a cult rally.
Not all, but plenty of toothless, overweight, poor, cult members that buy into the guns, flag waving, merch wearing and white pride.

How does the trump platform help these ^^^^^ people.......It doesn't, but again, they have been CONNED.

Why do these ^^^^^ cult members vote against their own interests?
Why did you make this about Trump? I never mentioned Trump.

My education is better than yours. I am Jewish (for now) so not sure how your broad brush is supposed to reflect on me?

Ahhh so DEI is ok the second time.

Got it.
Or maybe she was his second choice, regardless of gender?

He likely picked her because he felt she was the most qualified for the position. He played the gender card to try get a few brownie points from the DEI folks.

Or maybe she was his second choice, regardless of gender?

Maybe. Maybe not.

He likely picked her because he felt she was the most qualified for the position. He played the gender card to try get a few brownie points from the DEI folks.
Ahhh so it is different if Trump plays the gender card.

I guess that makes it ok to vote against your own interests like the OPer asserts.

I dug up an answer for you AzogtheDefiler.

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back