Running on DEI

Every single one. What part of that does your Lib brain not understand.
Then you should be able to find one to quote. What my lib brain recognizes is you doing cosplay and make believe to make up for your own fragility. Show the evidence or confirm your status as a fantasy role player.

Then you should be able to find one to quote. What my lib brain recognizes is you doing cosplay and make believe to make up for your own fragility. Show the evidence or confirm your status as a fantasy role player.
You just did it. White fragility. Aka you’re not white and wish you were. You’re too stupid to even see your own jealousy.

I am White

Deal with it

You just did it. White fragility. Aka you’re not white and wish you were. You’re too stupid to even see your own jealousy.

I am White

Deal with it
Where did I do it? All I and everyone else see you is you telling me that I wish I were white as you cosplay for us in public.

So Jews and Asians are the highest earners but you say is an “old boys network”. Meaning white network
The perception is they work harder than whites. blacks, or hispanics so the
old boy's network" hires them to work for it. Notice they aren't really the ones running things.

None of this is rocket science.

I have never voted for it...I have worked for the past 49 years with absolutely no problem getting a job or creating one. I currently work for an Indian who owns several hotels and I am chief engineer. Some women are management and minorities and we all work well together.
Then, as a well-paid, guilt ridden, proponent of DEI, shouldn't you be sharing a portion of your salary with the lesser paid chamber maids and maintenance people in the interest of equity?

The perception is they work harder than whites. blacks, or hispanics so the
old boy's network" hires them to work for it. Notice they aren't really the ones running things.

None of this is rocket science.
Subjective

Jews and Asians are the wealthiest Americans. Your narrative is broken. So you’re saying I work harder so I am more successful? Great. So hard work pays off.

Glad you came around

Fragility of “men”. I run a large division of a large company and I assure you losers who wouldn’t get a sniff of a call back from us that our hiring looks for applicants from all backgrounds and hires the best fit. I’ve never met a qualified white man who was passed over for his skin color. I have met unqualified white men who blame others for their not getting a job though. This thread has plenty of them.

First you'd have to prove that. I'll wait.

Second they aren't owners or CEOs, they aren't in charge.

Done waiting?

Fucking idiot

Done waiting?

Fucking idiot
Neither one of those things proves what you said. The first link in fact is counterproductive to your point. Did you not read it?

Neither one of those things proves what you said. The first link in fact is counterproductive to your point. Did you not read it?
I did

Asians have grown and on avg are the wealthiest

Same with Jews

Do your own research and see what you found

Forum List

Back