Jewish Vote for Trump nearly half, nationwide

Maybe Dems should reconsider their attitude that they can shit all over Jews, enable antisemitism on liberal college campuses, kowtow to the Jew-hating Muslims, and embolden HAMAS terrorists - and still get the Jewish vote.

Last week I posted a poll showing 50% of likely Jewish voters are planning to vote for Trump - in deep blue New York. Another poll shows that 46% of Jews NATIONWIDE are going for Trump - an amazing showing considering that Rs never got more than 28% of the Jewish vote since….well…..forever.

Richard Baris is a blogger.

Jews voting for the party that likes to fuck kids is like chickens voting for Col Sanders.

This is 100% about election theft now. The demographics have completely flipped against the party that likes to cut wieners off of 6-year olds (and apparently guzzle horse jizz). :laughing0301:

We should vote with paper ballots, at gunpoint. You stuff a ballot box and you get shot in the face. That's a risk I'm willing to take.

View attachment 993259
We just have to make sure the margin is too big to rig. With almost 50% of Jews and 20% of blacks voting for Trump, it will be a landslide.

The fact that Kamala heeded the warnings not to put the Jew on the ticket because it could cost her the win just SCREAMS how much Jew-hate there is on the Left. Sure, the radical left brainwashed Jews (and I know some, but avoid) can scream about Charlottesville from the last decade, but the truth about the pro-HAMAS, anti-Israel and anti-Jew Party is to blatant for most to deny.

And we aren’t even talking about Hispanics. Also a bloc that typically goes Dem, about half are going to vote for Trump.

And finally, this is all after the honeymoon that Harris has enjoyed. She will not be able to keep hiding, refusing to reveal her policies, and running away from reporters. I predict when this is all said and done, Trump will have gotten 50% of the Jewish vote, 25% of the black, and 50% of the Hispanic. Add in that he will get 90% of the struggling working class, and boom! Landslide!!

Sad that so many women will take the whole country down so that they can continue to engage in careless sex.
Has a woman ever asked you to use a condom, and you refused? It’s not solely the woman’s responsibility.

That really depends on the states that the Jewish vote is changing in. If its enough to flip New York, the election won't be close
Even if it’s enough to flip PA and GA, where Biden won by slim margins, the election is over.

We just have to make sure the margin is too big to rig. With almost 50% of Jews and 20% of blacks voting for Trump, it will be a landslide.

The fact that Kamala heeded the warnings not to put the Jew on the ticket because it could cost her the win just SCREAMS how much Jew-hate there is on the Left. Sure, the radical left brainwashed Jews (and I know some, but avoid) can scream about Charlottesville from the last decade, but the truth about the pro-HAMAS, anti-Israel and anti-Jew Party is to blatant for most to deny.

And we aren’t even talking about Hispanics. Also a bloc that typically goes Dem, about half are going to vote for Trump.

And finally, this is all after the honeymoon that Harris has enjoyed. She will not be able to keep hiding, refusing to reveal her policies, and running away from reporters. I predict when this is all said and done, Trump will have gotten 50% of the Jewish vote, 25% of the black, and 50% of the Hispanic. Add in that he will get 90% of the struggling working class, and boom! Landslide!!
That isn't happening. So when it doesn't, you'll claim it's rigged. We know how you psychos operate. You are getting your polling data from a blogger lol.

Has a woman ever asked you to use a condom, and you refused? It’s not solely the woman’s responsibility.
Never was asked that. The few times I did use a condom the condom broke, so I gave up on them.

Men are always 'fertile'. It is up the woman to know her cycle. No excuse for carelessness on her part if she wants to avoid pregnancy. Us guys can wait, we don't want you pregnant either.

Never was asked that. The few times I did use a condom the condom broke, so I gave up on them.

Men are always 'fertile'. It is up the woman to know her cycle. No excuse for carelessness on her part if she wants to avoid pregnancy. Us guys can wait, we don't want you pregnant either.
Never had a condom break. Maybe you went cheap?

Anyway, I always insisted on it in addition to my own birth control. Doubling up makes an unplanned pregnancy next to impossible.

But that’s mean. I am very responsible, in all areas of my life,

Anyway, I always insisted on it in addition to my own birth control. Doubling up makes an unplanned pregnancy next to impossible.

Even the best condom can only take so much.:omg:

If other women were as responsible as you abortion wouldn't be the issue that it has become.

That said women tend(ed) to lose all sense of responsibility around me. :biggrin:

Even the best condom can only take so much.:omg:

Woah, baby!

If other women were as responsible as you abortion wouldn't be the issue that it has become.

Thank you.
That said women tend(ed) to lose all sense of responsibility around me. :biggrin:

Well, your knowing that you are so irresistible that women can’t even think straight in your presence, and are so overcome with lust, then you REALLY needed to take responsibility! ;)

You mean your make believe world?

Woah, baby!

Thank you.

Well, your knowing that you are so irresistible that women can’t even think straight in your presence, and are so overcome with lust, then you REALLY needed to take responsibility! ;)
Nuts to that, I took advantage while it was there for the taking. :p

You are weird. It will about 20 and 12 and 30 per cent. What a fool.

Maybe Dems should reconsider their attitude that they can shit all over Jews, enable antisemitism on liberal college campuses, kowtow to the Jew-hating Muslims, and embolden HAMAS terrorists - and still get the Jewish vote.

Last week I posted a poll showing 50% of likely Jewish voters are planning to vote for Trump - in deep blue New York. Another poll shows that 46% of Jews NATIONWIDE are going for Trump - an amazing showing considering that Rs never got more than 28% of the Jewish vote since….well…..forever.

This is a massive difference wrt the Jewish vote compared to the World War II era when it was about 95% of the vote for the Democrats

I don’t think all of this has to do with Israel. But perhaps a shift by the Democrats to support the radical left on numerous issues

Also A lot of Palestinian Americans are infuriated with Kamala Harris for ignoring the Israel Palestine issue when Palestinians were protesting during one of her rallies…. and her response to it was basically a nothing burger

Forum List

Back