Are foreigners and hood-rats running government in any other nations? Any other nation recruiting thirdworlders by the millions?

Are we sure we’re doing it right these days…OR are our own politicians leading us further down the shitter?
Any other nation providing free healthcare for foreign criminals and making sick citizens wait in line behind them?
Any other nation pretending their worst most degenerate citizens are their greatest asset while labeling the core people as an existential threat?
Any other nation $34T in debt with no signs of slowing?
Any other nation have Vets pissing, shitting and dying in their streets while foreign criminals are housed in taxpayer funded hotels?
Do the core people of other nations feel like a foreigner in their own country like legit folks in Los Angeles do?

I wonder if the current model in the Divided States Of America is one being emulated anywhere in the world?
It seems like only yesterday we were the envy of the world.
What went so wrong?

America’s politicians-
View attachment 993289
View attachment 993290
Aren't they Americans?

What do you mean by foreigners?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Or you're just being conquered. It's amusing that you cuckolds imagine you still have so choice in this. :lol:
How are you “conquering” anything from your couch at your baby factory while jobless and stoned?
Not people like you. You're a cosplayer waiting around for someone else to fix your problems for you. The men you're pretending to be like made the world bend to their will like we make you bend to ours.
Who’s “we” and how are you making anyone “bend”?
Yesterday you beggars were begging for free shit because we hold you oppressed in our systemically racist nation…no?
Then what's with the fucking cry fest about how you're being replaced and how you pussies hope someone saves you?
Blacks have already been “replaced”….You don’t work on farms, in construction trades or municipal jobs. Mexicans have run you over, out of your jobs and communities….hahaha

Aren't they Americans?

What do you mean by foreigners?
This shit ain’t complicated for anyone legit without purple hair….”American’s” don’t wear rags on their heads, American’s easily articulate and teach the English language in their households.
“American” is a behavior thing…you wouldn’t wouldn’t understand Humberto.

This shit ain’t complicated for anyone legit without purple hair….”American’s” don’t wear rags on their heads,

That's not true. Some do.

American’s easily articulate and teach the English language in their households.

Lol, what? The people in the OP have kids at home that don't know English?

I'm a vet. Doesn't that make me American in your little worldview?

You've spent your entire life voting for America to be a major reason why foreigners are dying in foreign lands.
^^^^^^^^^There you have it folks….the Hate America faction ^^^^^^^^^
Yeah yeah….America has destroyed the world as they send their billions out to disgusting dark shitholes around the globe every year.
Your evil has come back to haunt you? That's okay. America will outlive your despicable ass
Yeah yeah…we get it…it’s “evil” to fund the filthy degenerates of the world.

Are we sure we’re doing it right these days…OR are our own politicians leading us further down the shitter?
Any other nation providing free healthcare for foreign criminals and making sick citizens wait in line behind them?
Any other nation pretending their worst most degenerate citizens are their greatest asset while labeling the core people as an existential threat?
Any other nation $34T in debt with no signs of slowing?
Any other nation have Vets pissing, shitting and dying in their streets while foreign criminals are housed in taxpayer funded hotels?
Do the core people of other nations feel like a foreigner in their own country like legit folks in Los Angeles do?

I wonder if the current model in the Divided States Of America is one being emulated anywhere in the world?
It seems like only yesterday we were the envy of the world.
What went so wrong?

America’s politicians-
View attachment 993289
View attachment 993290
The UK, and look at what’s happening to them.

^^^^^^^^^There you have it folks….the Hate America faction ^^^^^^^^^
Yeah yeah….America has destroyed the world as they send their billions out to disgusting dark shitholes around the globe every year.

Yeah yeah…we get it…it’s “evil” to fund the filthy degenerates of the world.
^^^ dumb racist motherfucker votes his entire life to force people to flee their countries, then becomes outraged when he notices they had to flee their countries

Raciosts like the OP is why America has lost 51 trillion dollars since 1990, and over 100 trillion dollars in the last 100 years. That's what a country ran by white males has produced. So perhaps hood rats and foreigners need to run America.

Raciosts like the OP is why America has lost 51 trillion dollars since 1990, and over 100 trillion dollars in the last 100 years. That's what a country ran by white males has produced. So perhaps hood rats and foreigners need to run America.
Cool theory Kunta Kinte…Can you quantify that for us?

Cool theory Kunta Kinte…Can you quantify that for us?
Its not a theory white boy.

There are all kinds of studies showing that America has lost trillions each year because of racism. I've stared threads about it. I've posted all kinds of links showing it. So GFY and do a search. Whites have fucked up a lot of things in this world, yet your arrogance has you believing that your mistakes have benefitted others.

This shit ain’t complicated for anyone legit without purple hair….”American’s” don’t wear rags on their heads, American’s easily articulate and teach the English language in their households.
You haven't submitted your dress code to qualify as an American so I was curious...

I was at the local grocery store a few weeks ago and saw this huge red headed guy wearing a kilt. Hairy legs all exposed etc.

Is he an American or is he disqualified?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back