GIANT crowd at Harris' Pheonix Rally! / Trump in swing state Montana

You are the dupe, you have been the dupe, you will always be the dupe LOL you are the Democrat!
So you linked to a heavily right leaning article stating the rally was invitation-only. :dunno:

Still doesn't support any contention that Craigslist ad had anything to do with the Harris rally, dupe. :rolleyes:

So you linked to a heavily right leaning article stating the rally was invitation-only. :dunno:

Still doesn't support any contention that Craigslist ad had anything to do with the Harris rally, dupe. :rolleyes:
Democrats are dupes. Proven by your track record
Screenshot_20210521-171442_Chrome.jpg

Do the democrats even have policy? Mostly they just seem obsessed with Trump and social justice virtue signaling. Do they have any actual policies that are not abstractions?

I saw somewhere Kamala was talking-up how she will fix the border and food prices if she elected. Obvious pandering to her Karen base.

Do the democrats even have policy? Mostly they just seem obsessed with Trump and social justice virtue signaling. Do they have any actual policies that are not abstractions?

I saw somewhere Kamala was talking-up how she will fix the border and food prices if she elected. Obvious pandering to her Karen base.
Did she say how she was going to fix food prices? How did food prices get this way anyway? Wasn't it her fault? How did the Border get this way? Wasn't it her fault? Isn't she the border czar? Why is she hiding from reporters who might ask these questions?

You are the dupe, you have been the dupe, you will always be the dupe LOL you are the Democrat!

There ain't no bottom to their stupid. How can they not be able to figure out just how wrong their line of "logic" is, yet still have the intellectual capacity to be able to keep breathing?

Last edited:
Harris is in the swing state of Nevada today…. Trump? Wyoming. LOL. Trump spends another day wasting time in a state he can’t lose. I love the campaign strategy.

Harris will break from swing states with a home visit in San Francisco home to more people than Wyoming and Montana and the metro area has 5Xs more people. Go Trump!
Sounds like Trump is pretty confident.

Forum List

Back