Just desserts for a Trump insurrectionist

That's not the topic of the OP. Start your own thread.
In the topic, they talk about attacking police. I suggested leaving the police out of it given the hypocrisy from the Left when it comes to law enforcement.

And you think that attacking police is justified in your case?

Look at how many cases there have been where cities have had to pay out settlements over unconstitutional arrests of the people.

Yes, I believe uprising over that is justified.

We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

I’m sure law enforcement would find your conditional support insulting and justifying it with a passage from Thomas Jefferson laughable.

You can rant all you want.

I supported the people's right to protest, 1/6. I did not support what they were protesting over.

In the topic, they talk about attacking police. I suggested leaving the police out of it given the hypocrisy from the Left when it comes to law enforcement.
Leftards in NYC threw flaming Molotovs at the police, in a residential neighborhood where children were present.

You know how much time they got?

ONE YEAR.

One fucking year.

They are letting rapists, murderers and terrorists out of prison and over the border. The current democrat V.P. nominee fiddled as Minneapolis burned but lefties think 20 years for assault with a pole is appropriate. Proof that hatred will screw up your perspective.

Does it really bother you that he attacked the police?

Does it bother you?

Where were you when the protesters in DC and other cities were throwing bricks and bottles at riot police? Where were you when the radical Left was calling for “defunding the Police”?

I'm an independent but I was at home watching thousands of people justifiably arrested.

What a fucking insult to law enforcement.
Agreed. And Trump is saying he may pardon them. That's the biggest insult of all.

Does it really bother you that he attacked the police? Where were you when the protesters in DC and other cities were throwing bricks and bottles at riot police? Where were you when the radical Left was calling for “defunding the Police”?

What a fucking insult to law enforcement.
Where were you in the thread about Capitol police getting their heads bashed in?

Oh that's right... you were there running interference for the insurretionists.

You can rant all you want.

I supported the people's right to protest, 1/6. I did not support what they were protesting over.
Protest does not include throwing bottles and bricks at police ( Social Justice Protestors) or using flagpoles to assault police (January 6th Protestors). It’s that kind of protest (violence) that infringes on other peoples’ rights.

Leftards in NYC threw flaming Molotovs at the police, in a residential neighborhood where children were present.

You know how much time they got?

ONE YEAR.

One fucking year.
If memory serves correctly, those perpetrators were lawyers no less; acting like uncivilized animals.

Protest does not include throwing bottles and bricks at police ( Social Justice Protestors) or using flagpoles to assault police (January 6th Protestors). It’s that kind of protest (violence) that infringes on other peoples’ rights.

You don't get to determine how others protest.

We have had 13. states independant 11. years. There has been one rebellion. That comes to one rebellion in a century and a half for each state. What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson.

Does it bother you?
Yes.
I'm an independent but I was at home watching thousands of people justifiably arrested.

Agreed. And Trump is saying he may pardon them. That's the biggest insult of all.
I don’t agree with the universal pardon of all of the J6 rioters. To me, that’s like Kamala Harris supporting bonds to release social justice rioters.

Yes.

I don’t agree with the universal pardon of all of the J6 rioters. To me, that’s like Kamala Harris supporting bonds to release social justice rioters.

Odd it seems you support the cops but don't support our system of people getting bonds.

I will note, many of these people were unconstitutionally arrested.

Don't be jealous, just because those protestors weren't so stupid as to proudly film themselves committing the crimes.

But the violent Trumpers thought they had the backing of a sitting president. So they filmed their own wanted posters.

Where were you in the thread about Capitol police getting their heads bashed in?

Oh that's right... you were there running interference for the insurretionists.
Go back and read my posts on this board on that. I was supporting the police trying to defend the Capitol. Ashley Babbit did not cease the destruction she was doing, refused to listen to police commands, and threatened the police officers. She was shot despite being unarmed and should have listened to police.

You don't get to determine how others protest.

Thomas Jefferson.
Mine was just an opinion. I did not assume authority on how others should post.

Go back and read my posts on this board on that. I was supporting the police trying to defend the Capitol. Ashley Babbit did not cease the destruction she was doing, refused to listen to police commands, and threatened the police officers. She was shot despite being unarmed and should have listened to police.

How did she threaten police officers?

The police do not have the right to shoot you just because you do not listen to them.

Go back and read my posts on this board on that. I was supporting the police trying to defend the Capitol.
But here we are. And today you are running interference for them. But okay, noted.

Of course she was shot. That officer did the one job he is asked to do. She had a violent mob at her back.

Odd it seems you support the cops but don't support our system of people getting bonds.

I will note, many of these people were unconstitutionally arrested.
Bonds are a case-by-case situation. You know that. If you believe perpetrators who burn, loot, and maim while rioting a city should be let out on bond simply because they are seemingly on the same side as yourself, that’s your opinion.

Forum List

Back