I've always been perplexed by this question.

I've always been perplexed by another question: Why do our enemies interfere in our elections in an attempt to get Trump elected?

I do not think they actually care who gets elected, their whole goal was to cause the people to lose faith in the very process.

That is worth far more than any temporary gain from a single presidency

Just curious, have you trump supporters ever asked yourselves why it was perfectly okay that Don did not.........in the strongest language possible.........condemn Russia's meddling in the election on his behalf? Why weren't his supporters disgusted with him for soliciting and accepting Putin's help?

Disclaimers.........We'll never know the extent of the impact of said meddling. That's not the point.

I'll not be responding to specious comparisons/whataboutisms to the dossier.
🥱

I do not think they actually care who gets elected, their whole goal was to cause the people to lose faith in the very process.

That is worth far more than any temporary gain from a single presidency

And in that regard the two major parties are far, far more guilty than Russia.

Just curious, have you trump supporters ever asked yourselves why it was perfectly okay that Don did not.........in the strongest language possible.........condemn Russia's meddling in the election on his behalf? Why weren't his supporters disgusted with him for soliciting and accepting Putin's help?

Disclaimers.........We'll never know the extent of the impact of said meddling. That's not the point.

You're perplexed over "tastes great or less filling", so quit acting as though you're some sort of fucking deep Socratic thinker.

Meanwhile, you don't give a flying fuck if antisocial media, the "normal" agitprop media, and "51 intel officials" interfere in the elections, when that interference benefits your team, so eat shit and die.

Did a Russian meme on Facebook convince you to vote for Trump?

I've always been perplexed by another question: Why do our enemies interfere in our elections in an attempt to get Trump elected?

By exposing the lies of the DNC and Hillary Clinton?

That was awful!

Hillary's lies must never be exposed. Hillary's lies must always remain hidden.

Still lying about Russia?
It’s been years, buy a new lie.

It was different because it reached into the very homes of the voters (through the internet).

It was right there at your kitchen table when you opened your laptop to Facebook (which far too many people trusted)

Did they fool you into voting for Trump?

Why would TRUMP condemn Russia for trolls on social media with no evidence that it was significant enough to change the results of the election?
Russia illegally hacked in to the DNC servers. That alone should have been enough to condemn their actions and make clear no patriotic American condones Russia meddling in our elections in any way. But trump encouraged it and folks like you had no problem with it.

Our enemies are not stupid, none of them want Trump elected, all of them want Kamala elected.
If Trump is elected again, Putin will be in Kyiv by next summer.

That's why he wants Trump elected.

Kamala backs Ukraine.

Haven't you noticed what a fan boi Trump is of Putin? Since long before Trump was president, he has gushed like a schoolgirl whenever talking about his crush.

Trump even lied about having a relationship with Putin when he actually did not!

And haven't you noticed whenever Trump speaks of Putin, it is NEVER critically. It's always "he's a genius" and so forth.

Trump attacks everyone. Even his fellow Republicans.

If a minor celebrity hurts his feelings, Trump rage tweets in the pre-dawn for HOURS.

But never, never, never has Trump said an unkind word about Putin.

For fuck's sake, Putin put out bounties on American troops and Trump didn't say or do a goddam thing about it!

So you are a lying asshole for claiming Putin wants Harris over Trump.

You know damned well that's a lie.

Russia illegally hacked in to the DNC servers.

Not likely. Even then it shows you are less upset at DNC cheating than it being exposed.

That alone should have been enough to condemn their actions and make clear no patriotic American condones Russia meddling in our elections in any way. But trump encouraged it and folks like you had no problem with it.

Assange with no reason to lie said he didn't get the info from the Russians.

Russia illegally hacked in to the DNC servers. That alone should have been enough to condemn their actions and make clear no patriotic American condones Russia meddling in our elections in any way. But trump encouraged it and folks like you had no problem with it.

You mean they phished the servers.

And exposed what the DNC did to poor Bernie.

That was awful!

The DNC's dirty tricks must never be exposed.

The DNC's dirty tricks must always remain hidden.

A level of ignorance is shown when you ask for positive proof of a negative .

You simply proffer a conclusion that has been shown to be a totally false assertion .

I appreciate that it fools 95% of all people all of the time .

But really !!
Geez, have any of you folks actually read Mueller's report?

If Trump is elected again, Putin will be in Kyiv by next summer.

That's why he wants Trump elected.

Kamala backs Ukraine.

Haven't you noticed what a fan boi Trump is of Putin? Since long before Trump was president, he has gushed like a schoolgirl whenever talking about his crush.

Trump even lied about having a relationship with Putin when he actually did not!

And haven't you noticed whenever Trump speaks of Putin, it is NEVER critically. It's always "he's a genius" and so forth.

Trump attacks everyone. Even his fellow Republicans.

If a minor celebrity hurts his feelings, Trump rage tweets in the pre-dawn for HOURS.

But never, never, never has Trump said an unkind word about Putin.

For fuck's sake, Putin put out bounties on American troops and Trump didn't say or do a goddam thing about it!

So you are a lying asshole for claiming Putin wants Harris over Trump.

You know damned well that's a lie.

Haven't you noticed what a fan boi Trump is of Putin?

Is that why Trump shut down Nord Stream 2?

Forum List

Back