Democrat AG Kamala Harris used power of office to attack activist who exposed Planned Parenthood's selling of baby parts.

/----/ Stann marks any proof with a Thumbs Down. I guess his brain is not wired to accept contradictions to his beliefs.
I know lies when I see them. You are attempting to condemn an entire organization because you disagree with them. You have more criminal intent then they could ever have.

Instead of investigating the illegal trafficking in baby parts from aborted babies, Kamala used the power of her office to attack the person who exposed the practice.

I guess lawfare goes way back with Kamala.

'Pull Off a Leg or Two': The Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos Kamala Tried to Bury​

It's been nine years since David Daleiden exposed illegal activity in the abortion industry in the sale of fetal tissue from abortions. It's also been nine years since then-Attorney General Kamala Harris declared war on Daleiden in an attempt to bury his undercover videos. Harris and her California prosecutors conducted a broad and pernicious campaign of lawfare against Daleiden and his colleagues at the Center for Medical Progress for using the same kind of undercover-journalism techniques used by the mainstream media for decades.

It took nine years -- nine years -- for a court to recognize that the state cannot suppress the videos. The New York Post reports on the publication of two videos from Daleiden that allegedly shows Planned Parenthood officials discussing how to dismember fetuses during their abortions to avoid violations of the Partial Birth Abortion Act (PBA):

A pro-life activist investigated for criminal activity by then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris in 2015 released undercover footage Tuesday showing Planned Parenthood executives apparently discussing the sale of body parts from late-term fetuses, some of which had been delivered alive and mostly intact.

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), who posed with a colleague as laboratory wholesalers at the National Abortion Federation’s commercial trade show in 2015, videotaped two conversations with Dr. Ann Schutt-Ainé, the chief medical officer of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, and Tram Nguyen, RN, the branch’s vice president of abortion access.

While the CMP has always contended that Daleiden’s videos revealed illegalities, Planned Parenthood said at the time the initial videos were released that their staffers were discussing legal, not-for-profit donation of fetal tissue to research firms.

But Daleiden claims these newly released videos show even more demonstratively that Planned Parenthood’s talking points at the time were false — and that staff was engaged in wrongdoing.
You haven’t posted an accurate OP in years. You should be proud of that streak. How is your prostrate doing? Hope all is well. At your age constantly shoving your head up your ass can be unhealthy.

You haven’t posted an accurate OP in years. You should be proud of that streak. How is your prostrate doing? Hope all is well. At your age constantly shoving your head up your ass can be unhealthy.
The voice of extreme EXTREMISM.

It's useless trying.g to talk to you. You can't even comprehend the written word. Yes , this is fake news created by extremists. You cannot attack an organization as being criminal with the possible exception of criminal gangs .
You folks are weird

All his OPs are accurate. You are a dishonest debater. I have Never seen you once post one negative pt about the Democratic Party. None once.

You are a sycophant

I am not talking specific cases I am talking big picture.
I wouldn't know what that is , nor do I believe. I have the right to question what other people's healthcare is. I have a life
Enough with your incessant questions already. Wasted enough time on this non-issue. Try to have a good day if that's possible. I plan on it.

Not other people's healthcare. Given the nature of these attacks the government should shut down all access to abortion information. All this is a serious violation of HIPPA regulations.
/----/ "All this is a serious violation of HIPPA regulations."
Oh, on this point, we agree. But what about being forced to show my vaccination records to a waitress with no medical training, a complete stranger, in order to enter a restaurant in NYC?

What you need to know about New York City’s new vaccine proof

Aug 4, 2021 · How it will work: To see a Broadway show, eat indoors at a restaurant, or use a gym, you’ll need to show proof that you’ve received at least one dose of a covid vaccine.
The US’s largest city will require covid vaccine proof to get into bars, restaurants, and other venues.

Forum List

Back