Democrat AG Kamala Harris used power of office to attack activist who exposed Planned Parenthood's selling of baby parts.

Democrats are beyond weird and creepy.

Modern Democrats are like carnival freak show exhibits that have been released upon the general public.

Democrats = freaks and pervs
Freaks and pervs are people who like to get into other people's business , that sounds more like you guys.

Pretending and gaslighting Americans saying babies aren't harvested for blood and organs, doesn't make it true.

You live in a bubble
No , I attempted to explain the reasoning behind medical science and research. Abortions are a necessary fact of life , it doesn't make any sense to waste all that tissue. But you guys want to make it out as something people make money out of and not the good it will do. Personally I wish abortion wasn't ever necessary but life doesn't work that way.

No , I attempted to explain the reasoning behind medical science. Abortions are a b necessary fact of life , it doesn't make any sense to waste all that tissue. But you guys want to make ot out as something people make money out of and not the good it will do. Personally I wish abortion wasn't ever necessary but life doesn't work that way.
Are you pro choice at 35 weeks?

Instead of investigating the illegal trafficking in baby parts from aborted babies, Kamala used the power of her office to attack the person who exposed the practice.

I guess lawfare goes way back with Kamala.

'Pull Off a Leg or Two': The Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos Kamala Tried to Bury​

It's been nine years since David Daleiden exposed illegal activity in the abortion industry in the sale of fetal tissue from abortions. It's also been nine years since then-Attorney General Kamala Harris declared war on Daleiden in an attempt to bury his undercover videos. Harris and her California prosecutors conducted a broad and pernicious campaign of lawfare against Daleiden and his colleagues at the Center for Medical Progress for using the same kind of undercover-journalism techniques used by the mainstream media for decades.

It took nine years -- nine years -- for a court to recognize that the state cannot suppress the videos. The New York Post reports on the publication of two videos from Daleiden that allegedly shows Planned Parenthood officials discussing how to dismember fetuses during their abortions to avoid violations of the Partial Birth Abortion Act (PBA):

A pro-life activist investigated for criminal activity by then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris in 2015 released undercover footage Tuesday showing Planned Parenthood executives apparently discussing the sale of body parts from late-term fetuses, some of which had been delivered alive and mostly intact.

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), who posed with a colleague as laboratory wholesalers at the National Abortion Federation’s commercial trade show in 2015, videotaped two conversations with Dr. Ann Schutt-Ainé, the chief medical officer of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, and Tram Nguyen, RN, the branch’s vice president of abortion access.

While the CMP has always contended that Daleiden’s videos revealed illegalities, Planned Parenthood said at the time the initial videos were released that their staffers were discussing legal, not-for-profit donation of fetal tissue to research firms.

But Daleiden claims these newly released videos show even more demonstratively that Planned Parenthood’s talking points at the time were false — and that staff was engaged in wrongdoing.
It’s fake

Instead of investigating the illegal trafficking in baby parts from aborted babies, Kamala used the power of her office to attack the person who exposed the practice.

I guess lawfare goes way back with Kamala.

'Pull Off a Leg or Two': The Undercover Planned Parenthood Videos Kamala Tried to Bury​

It's been nine years since David Daleiden exposed illegal activity in the abortion industry in the sale of fetal tissue from abortions. It's also been nine years since then-Attorney General Kamala Harris declared war on Daleiden in an attempt to bury his undercover videos. Harris and her California prosecutors conducted a broad and pernicious campaign of lawfare against Daleiden and his colleagues at the Center for Medical Progress for using the same kind of undercover-journalism techniques used by the mainstream media for decades.

It took nine years -- nine years -- for a court to recognize that the state cannot suppress the videos. The New York Post reports on the publication of two videos from Daleiden that allegedly shows Planned Parenthood officials discussing how to dismember fetuses during their abortions to avoid violations of the Partial Birth Abortion Act (PBA):

A pro-life activist investigated for criminal activity by then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris in 2015 released undercover footage Tuesday showing Planned Parenthood executives apparently discussing the sale of body parts from late-term fetuses, some of which had been delivered alive and mostly intact.

David Daleiden of the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), who posed with a colleague as laboratory wholesalers at the National Abortion Federation’s commercial trade show in 2015, videotaped two conversations with Dr. Ann Schutt-Ainé, the chief medical officer of Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, and Tram Nguyen, RN, the branch’s vice president of abortion access.

While the CMP has always contended that Daleiden’s videos revealed illegalities, Planned Parenthood said at the time the initial videos were released that their staffers were discussing legal, not-for-profit donation of fetal tissue to research firms.

But Daleiden claims these newly released videos show even more demonstratively that Planned Parenthood’s talking points at the time were false — and that staff was engaged in wrongdoing.
If dimocrap scum are willing to dismember newborn babies and sell the parts for profit.........

What AREN'T they capable of? Next thing you know, they'll be stealing elections or leaving the border open.

dimocraps aren't just scum -- They're monsters

If dimocrap scum are willing to dismember newborn babies and sell the parts for profit.........

What AREN'T they capable of? Next thing you know, they'll be stealing elections or leaving the border open.

dimocraps aren't just scum -- They're monsters
" IF " , thank you., they don't. But criminals might , criminals will do anything if there's a buck in it. I don't believe this qualifies.

" IF " , thank you., they don't. But criminals might , criminals will do anything if there's a buck in it. I don't believe this qualifies.
Planned parenthood itself doesn't do abortions, AFAIK. But baby parts ARE being sold by PP's doctor/clinic clients.

That's the problem with talking to dims, you can't tell if they're lying scum or just stoopid.

So, to be fair, I'll just call ALL dimocraps scum. Because -- that's what you are. scum

No they get them from actual babies you sick f
I made light of this because you people are so ignorant about medical research and organ donation. Only sick minds would come up with crap like this. You bought into it , that's sad. Those people testifying were anti-abortion sickos.

I made light of this because you people are so ignorant about medical research and organ donation. Only sick minds would come up with crap like this. You bought into it , that's sad. Those people testifying were anti-abortion sickos.
How can a baby donate it’s organs?

How can a baby donate it’s organs?
First off there is no baby. The mother signs a release , like you do at the doctor's office , allowing them to utilize the fetal tissue for research and organ donation. All teaching hospitals do this.

Forum List

Back