Iran’s Happy Jews - A Big Problem For Israel

GQxJcH3WUAASN-6

What, no comment from the Zionists on the forum?

"As Ciamak Moresadegh, an Iranian Jewish leader, observed: If you think Judaism and Zionism are one, it is like thinking Islam and the Taliban are the same, and they are not."

the number of jews left in Iran is more like 8000. After an over 2500 year history in that land the decimation of the population is far greater than meets the definition of genocide. Jews are not the only persecuted and decimated minority----Zoroastrians and Christians and Ethnic arabs and Sunni muslims have been significantly persecuted. People who flee the filth leave ALL they own----they run penniless

Note the propagandist vocabulary ^^^. "series of explosions" refers to harmless smoke bombs in a library
at nite---entirely devoid of people. "naturally cast a shadow
of disloyalty" SHEEEEESH --great excuse----at the very least--based on the islamic filth of October 7 the entire muslim population should either be deported or shot. For REAL information---talk to a SUNNI MUSLIM who has fled
Iran. or a zoroastrian. As to the utter bullshit re: Iraqi jews---the filth presented in THAT "citation" is pure fantasy----Talk to a real Iraqi jew or pay attention to Itamar ben Gvir. Welcome to the world of Islamo,Episco-shit

Israel's false flag operation to blame the Arabs caused Eisenhower to withdraw financing for the Aswan dam and brought about the Suez Crisis.

"As Ciamak Moresadegh, an Iranian Jewish leader, observed: If you think Judaism and Zionism are one, it is like thinking Islam and the Taliban are the same, and they are not."
oh---the exception that proves the rule---another "WIN" for the
islamoEpisconazi POV. Ciamak is "jewish leader"? since
when? He is a jew who has managed to be a token politician
in Iran. I have known SHIITES from India who would not set
foot in Pakistan---(where shiites are prone to get shot in the
head for being shiites) who claim "we ain't got no problems
over there" A patient of mine stated "I am going to Iran
to check out the village my father own"-----my stethoscope
then ran into a giant crucifix necklace. I asked "you gonna
be wearing that in Iran"? ----(well---an Iranian convert to
christianity---guess the rest) For more insight---talk to
Iranian jews in the USA----lots of them---they began spilling
out of Iran in the midsixties and early 70s when the stench
of islam filled the air (lots of muslims fled too---brain drain)

Israel's false flag operation to blame the Arabs caused Eisenhower to withdraw financing for the Aswan dam and brought about the Suez Crisis.
another idiot islamo nazi meme---outright lie as the episco
dances on the dead bodies of MILLIONS of infants---and is
still trying to recover the rain clouds DA JOOOS STOLE

Forum List

Back