April 4th Iranian attack on Israel, which response is best?

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Israelis breathed easier in the early hours of Sunday, after an unprecedented air attack from Iranian drones and missiles largely fizzled in the face of the Jewish state's powerful air defenses with assistance from the U.S. military and other allies.

A senior U.S. official told Fox News that the U.S. military has shot down "at least dozens" of Iranian drones en route to Israel early Sunday local time, adding that U.S. military engagement is ongoing.

"U.S. forces in the region continue to shoot down Iranian-launched drones targeting Israel. Our forces remain postured to provide additional defensive support and to protect U.S. forces operating in the region," a U.S. military official told Fox News.

Israel now faces a hard choice : to escalate this round of hostilities into a pruning of the Iranian nuclear weapons program, or not.
and i trust the Israelis to make a good choice, but i just want to briefly warn them that i think they can not do so easily (which is necessary) or future-proofed without solid support from their allies.

i also want to point out that if the Israelis were to stretch out the Gaza operations into 2025, Trump is very likely to be back in office, and likely to offer much better support to Israel than Biden can ever provide (due to Biden's romance with extremist left-wingers in the US).

lol, i never even read Orwell's works. :D
and i certainly wouldn't be kissing with him. i'm straight, and male :D
If you never read it, you should. He explains your mindset. It might wake you up. Warmonger.

Israel now faces a hard choice : to escalate this round of hostilities into a pruning of the Iranian nuclear weapons program, or not.
and i trust the Israelis to make a good choice, but i just want to briefly warn them that i think they can not do so easily (which is necessary) or future-proofed without solid support from their allies.

i also want to point out that if the Israelis were to stretch out the Gaza operations into 2025, Trump is very likely to be back in office, and likely to offer much better support to Israel than Biden can ever provide (due to Biden's romance with extremist left-wingers in the US).

Do like Trump did: Expand our energy production to destroy Iran's oil-based economy, levy hard sanctions against Iran, and form alliances between other Middle Eastern countries and Israel. Lock Iran out and force them into moderation. The judicious use of drone strikes against high-ranking Iranian military personnel who are coordinating terrorist attacks from Syria and Iraq would probably be an option too, as he did to Soleimani. That fucker was responsible for the death of over 200 American soldiers.

Do like Trump did: Expand our energy production to destroy Iran's oil-based economy, levy hard sanctions against Iran, and form alliances between other Middle Eastern countries and Israel. Lock Iran out and force them into moderation. The judicious use of drone strikes against high-ranking Iranian military personnel who are coordinating terrorist attacks from Syria and Iraq would probably be an option too, as he did to Soleimani. That fucker was responsible for the death of over 200 American soldiers.
while i appreciate your comment, it should be noted that China is happy to buy Iranian oil.
and the Iranians are probably happy to sell it on the cheap.
maybe an strike on Iranian oil infrastructure would send a strong enough message.

while i appreciate your comment, it should be noted that China is happy to buy Iranian oil.
and the Iranians are probably happy to sell it on the cheap.
maybe an strike on Iranian oil infrastructure would send a strong enough message.

Just give Israel the tools they need to strike Iranian assets. They'd be more than happy to do that for us. :laughing0301:

i'm not just a fan of peace, i'm a fan of peace through real strength. :p

Zechariah 12

2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Forum List

Back