Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

Trump as Potus did not carry the Authority to call out
the Guard.That Authority rested entirely on Nancy Pelosi.
Trump sent a letter to both Pelosi and Muriel Bowser
Requesting they call out between 10,000 - 20,ooo
guard.Pelosi never responded and Bowser gave her letter to
Pelosi.A complete neglect of their responsibility.
Like the Way Bowser is neglecting to let the cops
Do Their Jobs and arrest and stop the Protests at
George Washington University.D.C.Mayor Bowser is
cautioning the Metro Policer Dept. to Stand Down.
Why was the Guard necessary in the FIRST place?

The question is not whether Pelosi refused to call-out the Guard.

The REAL question is why the Guard was needed in the FIRST place.

And THAT blame rests squarely with Trump and his lieutenants and family and minions on January 6, 2021.
Well, if we want to go back to what started it, we go back to the democrats election shenanigans

Why was the Guard necessary in the FIRST place?
Democrat election shenanigans

BLM ANTIFA FBI agitators in the crowd
1714429236686.png

Last edited:
How is hundreds of thousands of people in the streets not an occasion to have the NG on hand?
And WHY were those thousands of people in the streets of Washington DC on January 6, 2021?

The answer: Donald Trump and his Goebbels -like Big Lie about the November 2020 general election.

The REAL question is why the Guard was needed in the FIRST place.
Yep, a very true statement, why did the Democrats purposely create the circumstances that caused half of America to believe the election was stolen.

This is the very first election, that was won in a landslide the night of the election, but flipped after midnight when nobody was watching the votes being counted.

I am not saying there was cheating, but it does stink like bullshit. Did the Democrats purposely kick out the poll watchers so that Republicans not only lost, but to add insult to injury, Republicans felt cheated?

Democrats are far smarter than everyone, you tell us so, hence you knew the suspicion counting ballots after midnight, in the dark, would cause.

And WHY were those thousands of people in the streets of Washington DC on January 6, 2021?
The answer: Donald Trump and his Goebbels -like Big Lie about the November 2020 general election.
And how was the big lie believable to half the country, because the democrats counted votes after midnight, in the dark with no witnesses.

Why is it you comment on things you have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about?

Trump had no COTUS authority to deploy troops in DC...................period.

Then you should STOP commenting on this thread right fucking NOW: I've highlighted those portions of the quote that prove that I do know what I'm talking about. Your apology is accepted.

As such, the Commanding General of the D.C. National Guard is subordinate solely to the President of the United States. This authority to activate the D.C. National Guard has been delegated, by the President, to the Secretary of Defense and further delegated to the Secretary of the Army. The D.C. National Guard is the only National Guard unit, out of all of the 54 states and territories, which reports only to the President.

And how was the big lie believable to half the country, because the democrats counted votes after midnight, in the dark with no witnesses.

No they didn't. That is the essence of the "Big Lie".

Half the country doesn't believe Biden lost or the election was stolen. You're still parotting Trump's lies about the election. 3 out of 10 isn't "half the country".

No they didn't. That is the essence of the "Big Lie".

Half the country doesn't believe Biden lost or the election was stolen. You're still parotting Trump's lies about the election.
No, I did not parrot a lie, I did not state the election was stolen

I stated that the distrust and suspicion was created because this is the first election in our history that was won by a landslide before midnight, but after midnight with no witnesses the results completely flopped.

One day, one vote, each person shows identification. No mail in votes, no drop box, no more bullshit.

"Are you attributing those comments to me?.... because the board moderators don't take kindly to people misquoting other board members so you had better recheck and quote ......accurately...".
----------------------------------------------
Valid point the poster Rambunctious makes above.
I did inelegantly quote him.

Here is what he stated in his earlier post that I responded to:

The capitol police were still on covid protocol and had only half the usual numbers on duty...

And my response to the above that he objects to was this:

"As the good poster Rambunctious stated--
  • the staff was still wrestling with the impacts of Covid (it was, after all, 2020, early 2021. Covid was still a thing. Trust me.)
  • And the Ellipse was two miles away..........."
It was a clumsy re-phrasing of what was specifically stated.
I, and my avatar, regret if it caused confusion.

----------------------------------------------
Valid point the poster Rambunctious makes above.
I did inelegantly quote him.

Here is what he stated in his earlier post that I responded to:

And my response to the above that he objects to was this:

It was a clumsy re-phrasing of what was specifically stated.
I, and my avatar, regret if it caused confusion.
I see... no problem... Now I have to re read the whole damn thing... lol

I think we can agree that we need the House to have a hearing on why the NG was NOT deployed as requested by BOTH Sund and Trump. If Trump nixed them, that is bad. If Pelosi and Bowser nixed them, that is bad.
Hearing in these set of circumstances these days ??? Pffft, what so it can end up like another circus with the Democrat operatives trying to screw it all up because of their unnatural hatred for Donald Trump ??? Yeah good luck getting a fair hearing, trial or anything these days. Hell the Democraps are letting criminals free, and then they go rape, murder, and pillage the communities. With all that is known now, the Democrat's are just trying to play everyone the fool these days.

Exactly the point, Trump did not incite those not at his speech. The speech barely started and there was a riot miles away.

How do you believe a riot was started by a speech that those at the riot did not hear
Funny how so many people FROM that rally ended attacking police and joining in that riot huh?

Forum List

Back