I've always been perplexed by this question.

Not likely. Even then it shows you are more upset at DNC cheating than it being exposed.
But why are you okay with trump approving of Russia committing an illegal act on his behalf to meddle in the election?

You mean they phished the servers.

And exposed what the DNC did to poor Bernie.

That was awful!

The DNC's dirty tricks must never be exposed.

The DNC's dirty tricks must always remain hidden.
I can see you want to change the topic but...........

Just curious, have you trump supporters ever asked yourselves why it was perfectly okay that Don did not.........in the strongest language possible.........condemn Russia's meddling in the election on his behalf? Why weren't his supporters disgusted with him for soliciting and accepting Putin's help?

Just curious, have you trump supporters ever asked yourselves why it was perfectly okay that Don did not.........in the strongest language possible.........condemn Russia's meddling in the election on his behalf? Why weren't his supporters disgusted with him for soliciting and accepting Putin's help?

Disclaimers.........We'll never know the extent of the impact of said meddling. That's not the point.

I'll not be responding to specious comparisons/whataboutisms to the dossier.
There was no Russian meddling in the election on his behaf. That was part of the Russia Russia Russia hoax.

There was no Russian meddling in the election on his behal. That was part of the Russia Russia Russia hoax.
Read the Mueller report rube.

Members of Trump's campaign were providing internal polling data to Russia so the Russians could better tailor their messaging on our social media.

The GRU was actively engaged in trying to help Trump win.

And then there was the Trump Jr. debacle with the Russians offering dirt on Clinton.

"If it is what you say it is i love it."

There was no Russian meddling in the election on his behaf. That was part of the Russia Russia Russia hoax.
The Mueller report found that the Russian government "interfered in the 2016 presidential election in sweeping and systematic fashion" and "violated U.S. criminal law". The report relayed two methods by which Russia attempted to influence the election.

Wow, the denial runs deep with you folks.

You folks?

Russian athletic doping?

Lol

I do not think they actually care who gets elected, their whole goal was to cause the people to lose faith in the very process.
I agree their ultimate aim is to get people to lose faith in our democracy. That's why their efforts were directed at getting trump elected.

You folks?

Russian athletic doping?

Lol

Social media campaign. Already addresses.

No one was swayed by a few stupid memes.

There is no evidence whatsoever that any representative of the Russian Federation did anything, covertly or overtly, to assist the Trump Campaign in the 2016 election. If any individual Russian, or rogue Russian operative did anything, there is no evidence that it had any impact on even a single voter.

What the fuck is your point?

Social media campaign. Already addresses.

No one was swayed by a few stupid memes.
So.........the need to justify your lack of outrage at trump for encouraging a foreign adversary to meddle on his behalf leads you to try to minimize the affect. Got it. It's rationalization.

There is no evidence whatsoever that any representative of the Russian Federation did anything, covertly or overtly, to assist the Trump Campaign in the 2016 election. If any individual Russian, or rogue Russian operative did anything, there is no evidence that it had any impact on even a single voter.

What the fuck is your point?
Well, since you put it that way, my point to you is your head is up your ass.

I can see you want to change the topic but...........

Why would Trump play into Hillary's whiny excuses for her loss?

Wow, the denial runs deep with you folks.

That was hilarious!

So.........the need to justify your lack of outrage at trump for encouraging a foreign adversary to meddle on his behalf leads you to try to minimize the affect. Got it. It's

You know, that's me. A huge Trump supporter. Lol

Forum List

Back