Democrat AG Kamala Harris used power of office to attack activist who exposed Planned Parenthood's selling of baby parts.

/---/ The right to bear arms is in the constitution. Murdering a baby in the womb is not.
Common sense regulations on guns is in the best interest of all Americans. Murder requires a person / citizen. So that statement is totally out of line. A fetus cannot be a person or a citizen , a potential one but that's all.

This is another scam idiot. Whenever people condemn an entire organization as corrupt it's never true. Especially in the case of Planned Parenthood. Most of the people supporting this garbage attack on them are also condemning all Democrats are stupid or evil or both. Also inferring Libs are bad. That's pure hatred , pure prejudice and total ignorance. The fact that they don't realize it makes it even worse. They are truly pathetic to fall for this again .
If the McDonalds down the street was selling baby parts, I’d condemn all of McDonald’s as well

Not doing that is defending selling baby parts

Common sense regulations on guns is in the best interest of all Americans. Murder requires a person / citizen. So that statement is totally out of line. A fetus cannot be a person or a citizen , a potential one but that's all.
Common sense regulations of medical procedures makes sense to all americsns, potential or real

If it was just your money you would. But it is not. Laugh your fool head off for all I care.
Haha what the f are you talking? Of course it’s just my money they take. They might take yours as well, but every dime I pay is money I earned

So of course I have a say ib where it’s spent, that’s how democracy works

Your thought process is so undemocratic, but certainly highlights the policy of the harris campaign

If the McDonalds down the street was selling baby parts, I’d condemn all of McDonald’s as well

Not doing that is defending selling baby parts
Then you'd just prove you're a bigot. Nothing else. You're actually saying g you must be a bigot in order to take your position. I decline. No thank you , I still have a conscience.

That doesn't make any sense. You are losing it and if course you've already lost the argument.
It doesn’t make sense to have common sense regulations on medicine???

Sorry I like making sure the person I go see has a medical degree and met certain basic requirements to practice medicine. I like they can’t just do open heart surgery in a shed

Then you'd just prove you're a bigot. Nothing else. You're actually saying g you must be a bigot in order to take your position. I decline. No thank you , I still have a conscience.
I’m a bigot cause I don’t like people selling baby parts?

Haha wow you are weird

Haha what the f are you talking? Of course it’s just my money they take. They might take yours as well, but every dime I pay is money I earned

So of course I have a say ib where it’s spent, that’s how democracy works

Your thought process is so undemocratic, but certainly highlights the policy of the harris campaign
I see you totally embrace the fascist policies trump is promoting. As far as I'm concerned that's about as unAmerican and uncivilized as it gets.

I see you totally embrace the fascist policies trump is promoting. As far as I'm concerned that's about as unAmerican and uncivilized as it gets.
Haha it’s fascist for believing Americans should have a say in where their tax dollars are spent??

Hahah wow you are weird

It doesn’t make sense to have common sense regulations on medicine???

Sorry I like making sure the person I go see has a medical degree and met certain basic requirements to practice medicine. I like they can’t just do open heart surgery in a shed
Aren't you the one who compared gun regulations with abortions ? Imagine a world where no regulations were in place on driving. No liscence required. , no education , no tests that would be total chaos. Regulations about medical matters is already in place , abortion laws hinder the doctor - patient relationship and jeopardize the woman's life. In states that have passed abortion laws they know have both higher maternal and fetal deaths. Good going you idiots !

Haha it’s fascist for believing Americans should have a say in where their tax dollars are spent??

Hahah wow you are weird
You do have a day through your representative. Hopefully he / she is intelligent enough to ignore you. You are the weird one here. Saying I said things I never did. Did you graduate grade school ? Something's very wrong. Or you just like harassing people. Troll much ?

You do have a day through your representative. Hopefully he / she is intelligent enough to ignore you. You are the weird one here. Saying I said things I never did. Did you graduate grade school ? Something's very wrong. Or you just like harassing people. Troll much ?
I have a vote you weirdo.

What are you claiming I said that you didn’t.??

Aren't you the one who compared gun regulations with abortions ? Imagine a world where no regulations were in place on driving. No liscence required. , no education , no tests that would be total chaos. Regulations about medical matters is already in place , abortion laws hinder the doctor - patient relationship and jeopardize the woman's life. In states that have passed abortion laws they know have both higher maternal and fetal deaths. Good going you idiots !
No, no.i wasn’t. I was responding to your post about gun regulations

Weirdo

I have a vote you weirdo.

What are you claiming I said that you didn’t.??
You continually try to insult me and suggest that I don't pay taxes and have a say in what my taxes pay for. You aren't special. People need different things from our government and most seem to get it. If I ever need help I hope I'm as fortunate.

No, no.i wasn’t. I was responding to your post about gun regulations

Weirdo
I don't have the time to go back and reread all the posts but I can be certain you did not agree with me on gun safety measures. So you want every pregnancy to result in a child , healthy or not, loved or not , just so you can feel good about yourself. Guess what it's not going to work. Because it's going to take even more of your precious tax dollars
You're working against yourself. Good luck with that. Average cost of an abortion $580.00. Average cost of raising a child per year roughly $17,000.00. Now multiply that by at least 18. If this is a severely handicapped child ( the type that definitely should have been aborted as a fetus ) that cost could easily be in the millions per year. I'm surprised these states that have enacted crazy strict abortion laws haven't gone bankrupt yet.

Forum List

Back