Democrat AG Kamala Harris used power of office to attack activist who exposed Planned Parenthood's selling of baby parts.

The only reason to have a child is because you want one. You feel the need to extend your love to a child.. If that is not present you shouldn't be having children.
Agreed and if you don’t want one you should do things to prevent having one.

One of those things might be relying on a common sense regulated medical field

Regulations aren't always followed. You're looking at the exceptions to the rule instead of the overall picture. It gives you a warped sense of what is actually occurring. Abortion rates have been steadily declining since the 1980's . Only a few spikes in the late 2010's and again in the early 2020's. Currently at an all time low. Women have better knowledge , better prevention of unwanted pregnancy and much more cautious. Nobody trusts anyone anymore seems to have helped that too. But mental illness is skyrocketing due to the same factors. At any rate I 've said about allI careto on the subject. I do not like to go on and on incessantly about a subject that barely concerns me. Other than the human rights violations of abortion laws I am unconcerned. The human race is about to do an about face on this issue as the world population adds even more stress to an already bewildered world.
Yep, they aren’t, but that doesn’t mean we shouldn’t have them

Common sense regulations on guns is in the best interest of all Americans. Murder requires a person / citizen. So that statement is totally out of line. A fetus cannot be a person or a citizen , a potential one but that's all.
/—-/ Common sense voter ID laws are in the best interest of all Americans.

/—-/ Common sense voter ID laws are in the best interest of all Americans.
The ones that weren't blatantly biased. Some were very bad actually hurting the fair election process and the ability of some to cast votes. If the state is going to implement such things they should reach out to everyone and make it possible for them to register by removing any and all barriers that were created by the laws.

The ones that weren't blatantly biased. Some were very bad actually hurting the fair election process and the ability of some to cast votes. If the state is going to implement such things they should reach out to everyone and make it possible for them to register by removing any and all barriers that were created by the laws.
Like which ones?

Forum List

Back