Democrat AG Kamala Harris used power of office to attack activist who exposed Planned Parenthood's selling of baby parts.

I don't have the time to go back and reread all the posts but I can be certain you did not agree with me on gun safety measures. So you want every pregnancy to result in a child , healthy or not, loved or not , just so you can feel good about yourself. Guess what it's not going to work. Because it's going to take even more of your precious tax dollars
You're working against yourself. Good luck with that. Average cost of an abortion $580.00. Average cost of raising a child per year roughly $17,000.00. Now multiply that by at least 18. If this is a severely handicapped child ( the type that definitely should have been aborted as a fetus ) that cost could easily be in the millions per year. I'm surprised these states that have enacted crazy strict abortion laws haven't gone bankrupt yet.
So you are just making things up? Weird

But typical of dembots

So you are just making things up? Weird

But typical of dembots
No , that's the shit you're trying to to pull her. Water my entire rest period trying to talk to you but no body's home. Try to have a good day , I've wasted enough time on you. You aren't worth it. Not even a single good argument to try to support your position. Pitiful.

No , that's the shit you're trying to to pull her. Water my entire rest period trying to talk to you but no body's home. Try to have a good day , I've wasted enough time on you. You aren't worth it. Not even a single good argument to try to support your position. Pitiful.
You literally just admitted you made up what you claimed I said.

You didn’t think wanting to have a trained doctor working on me was a good argument for requiring common sense medical regulations?

That’s beyond weird

You literally just admitted you made up what you claimed I said.

You didn’t think wanting to have a trained doctor working on me was a good argument for requiring common sense medical regulations?

That’s beyond weird
No , I disagreed with your argument. Everyone should go to a real doctor. That's another thing abortion laws do that adversely affects people's lives it opens up the door to non-skilled individuals performing abortions and / or do it yourself attempts. Not a good or healthy alternative.

No , I disagreed with your argument. Everyone should go to a real doctor. That's another thing abortion laws do that adversely affects people's lives it opens up the door to non-skilled individuals performing abortions and / or do it yourself attempts. Not a good or healthy alternative.
Only an idiot would go to someone not properly trained as common sense medical regulations require

The world needs less idiots.

Let’s not forget all the idiots that went to doctor Kermit in Philly, when Roe was king.

Bunch of idiots

In the final analysis of one looks at it objectively ; there is only 1 good reason to bring children into this world. There are countless reasons not to. Human nature demands individual choices in such a profoundly human matter.

Only an idiot would go to someone not properly trained as common sense medical regulations require

Let’s not forget all the idiots that went to doctor Kermit in Philly, when Roe was king.

Bunch of idiots
Desperate women do desperate things. Rule #1. Don't put them in that situation.

Bunch of idiots
So you want idiots raising the next generation ? I think you are evidence a lot of them already are.

In the final analysis of one looks at it objectively ; there is only 1 good reason to bring children into this world. There are countless reasons not to. Human nature demands individual choices in such a profoundly human matter.
Really? What’s the one good reason? Name some of the countless reasons why you don’t like children…

So you want idiots raising the next generation ? I think you are evidence a lot of them already are.
Huh? No…when did i say that? What a weird thing to say.

I want common sense medical regulations so people don’t feel they can just run to a Dr. Kermit and have a baby murdered while risking their own lives.

Why don’t you?

Why were the desperate in Philly when roe was still the law?

Sounds like Philly should of had common sense medical regulations
Regulations aren't always followed. You're looking at the exceptions to the rule instead of the overall picture. It gives you a warped sense of what is actually occurring. Abortion rates have been steadily declining since the 1980's . Only a few spikes in the late 2010's and again in the early 2020's. Currently at an all time low. Women have better knowledge , better prevention of unwanted pregnancy and much more cautious. Nobody trusts anyone anymore seems to have helped that too. But mental illness is skyrocketing due to the same factors. At any rate I 've said about allI careto on the subject. I do not like to go on and on incessantly about a subject that barely concerns me. Other than the human rights violations of abortion laws I am unconcerned. The human race is about to do an about face on this issue as the world population adds even more stress to an already bewildered world.

Really? What’s the one good reason? Name some of the countless reasons why you don’t like children…
The only reason to have a child is because you want one. You feel the need to extend your love to a child.. If that is not present you shouldn't be having children.

No , I attempted to explain the reasoning behind medical science and research. Abortions are a necessary fact of life , it doesn't make any sense to waste all that tissue. But you guys want to make it out as something people make money out of and not the good it will do. Personally I wish abortion wasn't ever necessary but life doesn't work that way.
Abortion isn't life, Simp. It's death of a baby.

Forum List

Back