Vance goes on CNN for interview as those looking to lead their countries normally do, responds to Walz calling GOP ticket ‘weird’

Check out my old posts when Biden won and I didn't think he was going to be as bad as he would be with the border and the I.R.A disaster.

I predicted war in the world within his four years. There have only been two major wars and plenty of terror groups becoming stronger than ever.
Biden is not responsible for any wars and terror groups were just a strong then as now. Most of the northern U.S. border is wide open. Concern yourself with that

Irrelevant. He makes up names for everyone. Should someone running for president not be held to a higher standard than some random people on the internet?

Trump has been calling people names for decades.
Like not shitting in front of the Pope? You people are crybabies. Time to grow up.

He's a boat anchor on a sinking ship.
I believe many local areas and regions will turn more conservative and start defending themselves from the communists in D.C. out of necessity. At some point they may not even listen to judges like Joe did not.

Excuse me! What hasn't Trump been called or accused of? There is no room for talk. If you people want to make the rules try following them.
Trump is a felon. He should have to check in with the local police HQ wherever he goes. That is the rules for other felons. Am I right?
Yes is the answer.
In that regard, Trump shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Harris in a debate unless it's done on closed circuit TV.
Debate that.

It appears Vance has taken exception to Walz comments about his opponents ticket.

I wish he'd stop doing that. It puts Trump/Vance on the defensive. While all that Harris/Putz talk about is their brave, bold, fresh new agenda to save the world while ignoring Trump, all Trump/Vance talk about is Harris/Putz, complaining about them.

The former is POSITIVE while the latter is NEGATIVE. This is the first thing most voters see and respond to.

All they are doing is legitimizing Harris giving her free advertisement when they could be talking about themselves.

Trump is a felon. He should have to check in with the local police HQ wherever he goes. That is the rules for other felons. Am I right?
Yes is the answer.
In that regard, Trump shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Harris in a debate unless it's done on closed circuit TV.
Debate that.
34 fake felonies, fake Court, political persecution

That is Biden's fault too. Are you getting dumber? Hard to believe.
None of these things are Bidens fault. Biden didn't make Putin invade Ukraine and Biden didn't make Hamas attack Isreal. And don't talk stupid.

The DNC had a meeting and decided that the word they were going to use and overuse is weird. All the little dembot lemmings got into line and repeated the same thing over and over and over. CNN called Trump weird 160 times in one day, just in case you didn't get it the first 200 times.

Forum List

Back