‘Nightmare’: Democrat Party Roasted for Calling Leftists Kamala Harris and Tim Walz ‘Dream Team’

So far all I have seen from the MAGA cult is them attacking him for free lunches, tampons and looking old.

Those do not seem like things that will resonate with the voters
/----/ Try paying attention. It's been all over USMB and social media since his pick.
Minnesota National Guard Leaders Expose Tim Walz for Stolen Valor, Lying About His Rank, and Quitting When His Unit Was Deployed to Iraq."As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit," said Tom Behrends, a retired command sergeant major who replaced Gov. Tim Walz on a deployment to Iraq. When he was a congressman, you know, he bragged that he was a retired command sergeant major: "I'm the highest-ranking person ever in the House," and, you know, all this lie that he was telling the state of Minnesota came out after 2018. After this was exposed, they said, "Well, he can say that he served as a command sergeant major, but he can't say he's a retired one because he's not."Just tooting his own horn, hanging on the coattails of people that actually are command sergeant majors, who went through all the process and put all the time in.It's stolen valor, really, what it is.If he went to Iraq, he'd still be hiding under his desk over there, 'cause that's just the cowardice that I saw portrayed with him.

/----/ Try paying attention. It's been all over USMB and social media since his pick.
Minnesota National Guard Leaders Expose Tim Walz for Stolen Valor, Lying About His Rank, and Quitting When His Unit Was Deployed to Iraq."As soon as the shots were fired in Iraq, he turned and ran the other way and hung his hat up and quit," said Tom Behrends, a retired command sergeant major who replaced Gov. Tim Walz on a deployment to Iraq. When he was a congressman, you know, he bragged that he was a retired command sergeant major: "I'm the highest-ranking person ever in the House," and, you know, all this lie that he was telling the state of Minnesota came out after 2018. After this was exposed, they said, "Well, he can say that he served as a command sergeant major, but he can't say he's a retired one because he's not."Just tooting his own horn, hanging on the coattails of people that actually are command sergeant majors, who went through all the process and put all the time in.It's stolen valor, really, what it is.If he went to Iraq, he'd still be hiding under his desk over there, 'cause that's just the cowardice that I saw portrayed with him.

The harpy claims to have been a Marine, but didn't know the magazine capacity of the issue rifle.

So he probably likes stolen valor types.

The harpy claims to have been a Marine, but didn't know the magazine capacity of the issue rifle.

So he probably likes stolen valor types.
/——/ The magazine capacity of the issue rifle for Marines is “not enough.”

Forum List

Back