‘Nightmare’: Democrat Party Roasted for Calling Leftists Kamala Harris and Tim Walz ‘Dream Team’

Well Doc, I called it right, Harris went with Walz. Proof once again that the left is like a virus who will devour the body that feeds it even to the point of killing it. Left alone, democrats will never stop nor pull back unless externally STOPPED.

The Left is in all or nothing. Now we have the extreme hard left against an extreme hard right--- Walz is to Harris much as Vance is to Trump. This may be just the opening Trump needs. The Harris/Walz ticket will lose appeal to many outside the hard left. Super Progs will be happy but the downside is that Harris/Walz is so Far Left that they may help make Trump/Vance seem more moderate and better appealing to some that formerly thought Trump too far right.

Lots of meat on that bone, now just a matter of Trump/Vance bringing the A1 Sauce.
If it's steak, they'll need lot's of ketchup. For the walls too.

By voting for a presidential candidate who says he he wants to allow babies to be killed between five and 16 weeks after conception

94% of all abortions occur during that window.

You appear to be a self-deluded glorified savior of nothing.
/----/ Only if the mother's life is at risk. President Trump does not have to agree on everything I believe in 100% to get my vote. I am not a one-issue voter. I don't see anything in the Side Piece and Tampon Tim's agenda that I can remotely agree with.
1723142261990.png

/——/ Libtatds are desperate. They grasp any straw floating down the creek.

I said all along that if Biden drops out Kamala Harris will be referred to as the best thing since sliced bread. Now they've got two slices of bread.

Keep YOUR nose out of a baby's business

The honeymoon will be over as soon as Harris has to answer a question or two! The route will be on in November, it's going to g

www.masslive.com

Harris vs. Trump: New poll shows massive shift for independent voters

Independent voters, who will likely decide the presidential election, are breaking massively for Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a recent poll.
www.masslive.com
www.masslive.com

Independent voters, who often play an outsized role in presidential contests given the deeply partisan split of the country, went for Harris by a margin of 53% to 44% — a 9% lead.

In a poll released by the same pollster on July 23, just two weeks earlier, Trump led independent voters by 14% — 46% to 32%.

So hey now, if Don Trump is sentenced next month to six months in prison for his fraud convictions Does that justify a coup to put Haley at the top of the ticket and choose her own normal VP Instead of the weird one that Don Trump picked.

www.masslive.com

Independent voters, who will likely decide the presidential election, are breaking massively for Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a recent poll.
www.masslive.com
www.masslive.com

Independent voters, who often play an outsized role in presidential contests given the deeply partisan split of the country, went for Harris by a margin of 53% to 44% — a 9% lead.

In a poll released by the same pollster on July 23, just two weeks earlier, Trump led independent voters by 14% — 46% to 32%.

So hey now, if Don Trump is sentenced next month to six months in prison for his fraud convictions Does that justify a coup to put Haley at the top of the ticket and choose her own normal VP Instead of the weird one that Don Trump picked.
See that's your strategy, jail your political opponent. Why don't you move to a place that regularly does that like Venezuela Cuba China. We wouldn't miss you here that's for sure. You really are full of shit.
Screenshot_20220901-092500_Chrome.jpg

www.masslive.com

www.masslive.com
www.masslive.com

/----/ Another fake poll. So 650 out of 180,000,000 say Side Piece has a lead. Real telling.
1,117 are registered voters, leaving 192 random adults. Are those 192 even US citizens? Tourists? Do they ever vote? Are they illegals? That's 14% enough to skew the results in Side Piece's favor.

Do you think the campaigns rely on these cheap polls of 1,309 adults? Or are they used to generate news headlines without having to hire real journalists and buy legitimate polling data?

From your link:
Nature of the Sample: NPR/PBS News/Marist Poll of 1,309 National Adults. This one-day survey of 1,309 adults was conducted July 22nd, 2024 by the Marist Poll sponsored inpartnership with NPR and PBS News

Forum List

Back