Tim Walz loves illegal aliens. Wants to HELP them invade america.

Section 1324 title 8 makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here. He wants to give them ladders to scale any walls and he gave them drivers licenses too. He is guilty

You’re trying too hard with that headline. Calm down

Employers can be forced to use e-verify. Even then it's not hard to start raiding businesses and when they start losing their work force..........................
but states can't? why is your state so weak?

yes, the govt can raid businsses, we used to do that before Harris and Xiden took office and made it legal to hire illegals

but states can't? why is your state so weak?

States can force businesses to use e-verify (like Florida did but isn't enforcing) but that is still the federal government making the call.

yes, the govt can raid businsses, we used to do that before Harris and Xiden took office and made it legal to hire illegals

No, we rarely did.

States can force businesses to use e-verify (like Florida did but isn't enforcing) but that is still the federal government making the call.

No, we rarely did.
your claim was states can determine if someone is illegal,....they certainly can.
Trump confirms ICE raids set for Sunday as cities, advocates brace to respond
Ten cities are bracing for ICE deportation raids per President Trump's order

Trump administration plans unprecedented roundup of 2,000 family members in deportation raids​

Nearly 700 immigrants detained in largest US raid in a decade​

US officials raided seven Mississippi food processing plants on Wednesday, arresting 680 mostly Latino workers in the largest workplace sting in at least a decade. The raid is part of President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.

your claim was states can determine if someone is illegal,....they certainly can.
Trump confirms ICE raids set for Sunday as cities, advocates brace to respond
Ten cities are bracing for ICE deportation raids per President Trump's order

Trump administration plans unprecedented roundup of 2,000 family members in deportation raids​

Nearly 700 immigrants detained in largest US raid in a decade​

US officials raided seven Mississippi food processing plants on Wednesday, arresting 680 mostly Latino workers in the largest workplace sting in at least a decade. The raid is part of President Donald Trump's crackdown on illegal immigration.

The chicken raid had been investigated for months and months. It wasn't something Trump just did.

And do you remember what happened to the employees after processing? They were returned to the processing plant.

The chicken raid had been investigated for months and months. It wasn't something Trump just did.

And do you remember what happened to the employees after processing? They were returned to the processing plant.
of course his admin had to plan them, it wasn't done over night....who claimed that?

I am sure many did, while they were awaiting their deportation hearings, they have due process rights

of course his admin had to plan them, it wasn't done over night....who claimed that?

I am sure many did, while they were awaiting their deportation hearings, they have due process rights

While there are thousands of employers hiring illegals. Trump said he was going to round up a million and deport them and did nothing.

Just like he would do again because of the reasons I earlier mentioned.

While there are thousands of employers hiring illegals. Trump said he was going to round up a million and deport them and did nothing.

Just like he would do again because of the reasons I earlier mentioned.
why do you say he did nothing, when I literally showed you in my prior post that's a complete lie....he did. You even acknowledged the post....it's weird that you continue to lie

why do you say he did nothing, when I literally showed you in my prior post that's a complete lie....he did. You even acknowledged the post....it's weird that you continue to lie

That had nothing to do with his claim.

Forum List

Back