The Coming New Order

The Coming New Order

“When a madman hammered nearly to death the husband of then–House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Donald Trump jeered and mocked. One of Trump’s sons and other close Trump supporters avidly promoted false claims that Paul Pelosi had somehow brought the onslaught upon himself through a sexual misadventure.”

“After authorities apprehended a right-wing-extremist plot to abduct Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, Trump belittled the threat at a rally. He disparaged Whitmer as a political enemy. His supporters chanted ‘Lock her up.’ Trump laughed and replied, ‘Lock them all up.’”

That someone took a shot at trump should come as no surprise to anyone, especially trump, his family, and his devoted followers.

In 2016, during his first presidential campaign, at political rallies trump would strongly suggest his supporters violently silence anyone attending who was there to protest.

His inciteful rhetoric continued throughout his presidency, culminating on January 6, 2021. On that date, hundreds of trump supporters gathered in Washington D.C. to listen to trump’s and other speakers’ speeches urging them to attack the Capitol to overturn the 2020 election. The violent mob of trump supporters marched to the Capitol where, in the predawn hours, a gallows and noose had been erected on the west front of the building anticipating the hanging of Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Vice President Mike Pence.

The crush of would-be insurrectionists pushed their way into the Capitol vandalizing interior corridors and Congress-persons’ private offices. (Video recordings of their illegal activities were shot by the perpetrators themselves and have enabled authorities to identify and convict the criminals.)

In the years since, trump “has championed the invaders, would-be kidnappers, and would-be murderers as martyrs and hostages. He has vowed to pardon them if returned to office. His own staffers have testified to the glee with which Trump watched the mayhem on television.”

Where was the trump supporters’ outrage on and following Jan 6, 2021?

You will soon have your eagerly anticipated führer and your new order (Project 2025).

Well, at least you acknowledge Trump is going to win. Some of you lefties don't even acknowledge that. But, I'm curious, why are you against the results of voters voting?

I will believe it when I see it
You remind of H Bush. He was running for re-election and laughing his ass off at Bill Clinton for being on MTV and playing his saxophone for people. H thought that this guy clearly has no idea how to run a presidential campaign. Even though the polls showed Bill Clinton with the lead, H was sure that when voters were in the voting booth they would come to their senses and vote for him.

You remind of H Bush. He was running for re-election and laughing his ass off at Bill Clinton for being on MTV and playing his saxophone for people. H thought that this guy clearly has no idea how to run a presidential campaign. Even though the polls showed Bill Clinton with the lead, H was sure that when voters were in the voting booth they would come to their senses and vote for him.

I will believe a Red Tsunami when I see it
I saw Hillary with huge poll leads a week before the election

I will believe a Red Tsunami when I see it
I saw Hillary with huge poll leads a week before the election
Well, we weren't talking about a red tsunami. We were talking about Trump winning. I don't know which polls you were looking at in 2016 but Hillary had about a 2% lead in the national polls before the election, which is about what she finished off with, a 2% lead in the national popular vote. But, presidential elections are decided by the electoral vote, not the national popular vote. In addition, Hillary was spending time in states like California and New York, racking up tons of votes in states where it didn't matter while Trump was visiting the swing states for their electoral votes.

John Kerry had shrapnel removed from his arm and received a Silver Star for combat

Republicans mocked him with Bandaids

How bad was Trumps Boo Boo?
John Kerry never has shrapnel removed from his arm. He got a minor wound when he fucked up and caused it.

John Kerry never has shrapnel removed from his arm. He got a minor wound when he fucked up and caused it.
He still had shrapnel removed from his arm
A combat wound

Trump got a Boo Boo on his ear

What? Is the left trying to justify the attempted assassination of the former President because the former Speaker's husband had no explanation for inviting a hammer weilding madman into his home?
Uh, no. But how's that saying go? "You reap what you sow", that's how.

Trump has been preaching violence since the day he came down the escalator. Fuck him & the horse he rode in on.

Kerry was not on a Swift Boat, but on a 15-foot skimmer. Kerry opened fire on suspected guerrillas on the shore. During this encounter, Kerry suffered a shrapnel wound in the left arm above the elbow.

A wound too minor to be worth mention. From your link.
They assert that the injury was too minor to merit a citation because the only treatment Kerry received, after the removal of a piece of shrapnel from his arm, was bacitracin (an antibiotic) and a bandage, and he returned to service immediately.

A wound too minor to be worth mention. From your link.
They assert that the injury was too minor to merit a citation because the only treatment Kerry received, after the removal of a piece of shrapnel from his arm, was bacitracin (an antibiotic) and a bandage, and he returned to service immediately.
Kerry was wounded in combat under fire
Trump received a Boo Boo

John McCain was seriously wounded by a ground to air missile
Trump received a Boo Boo

Yet Republicans mock both Kerry and McCain for injuries under combat while they rave about the bravery of Trump

Kerry was wounded in combat under fire
Trump received a Boo Boo

John McCain was seriously wounded by a ground to air missile
Trump received a Boo Boo

Yet Republicans mock both Kerry and McCain for injuries under combat while they rave about the bravery of Trump

We mock Kerry for his fake injuries and his lies about his fellow soldiers.
And because he's a whiney twat.

We mocked McCain for his holier than thou attitude only toward fellow Republicans.
And because he was a whiney twat.

We mock Kerry for his fake injuries and his lies about his fellow soldiers.
And because he's a whiney twat.

We mocked McCain for his holier than thou attitude only toward fellow Republicans.
And because he was a whiney twat.
Actually you made up Swiftboat Lies to demean Kerry’s service to his country
You mocked McCain being shot down in enemy territory and being prisoner for five years……said he was not a hero

But you celebrate Trumps Boo Boo

Actually you made up Swiftboat Lies to demean Kerry’s service to his country
You mocked McCain being shot down in enemy territory and being prisoner for five years……said he was not a hero

Kerry was a whiny twat in Vietnam and a whiny twat every day since he returned.

Neat trick throwing his medals over the White House fence. Twat.

You mocked McCain being shot down in enemy territory and being prisoner for five years……

Not even once.

…said he was not a hero

Wrong.

Twat.

You mean I can’t hold Trump to the same standards as he applies to others?

Trump got a Boo Boo
1721074419068.png

Forum List

Back