Just desserts for a Trump insurrectionist

The police do not have the right to shoot you just because you do not listen to them.
Sure they do. Walk up to a police officer with a gun in your hand. See what happens when you don't drop it, per their commands.

Only one of you will go to jail. If you survive.

How did she threaten police officers?

The police do not have the right to shoot you just because you do not listen to them.
She was trying to smash through a door and window by police on the other side. That’s a threat.

Bonds are a case-by-case situation. You know that. If you believe perpetrators who burn, loot, and maim while rioting a city should be let out on bond simply because they are seemingly on the same side as yourself, that’s your opinion.

You are making wild vast generalizations but yes, most people are gave the chance for bail.

I've never argued that Jan 6 protesters shouldn't get band. The overwhelming vast majority did.

She was trying to smash through a door and window by police on the other side. That’s a threat.

That's a threat to breaking into the Capital. Not a threat to an officer.

If the police catch someone breaking into somewhere, they can't just shoot them.

Bite me. You don't get to change the scenario and pretend you countered my point.
I didn't change the scenario.

You did, when you said she was merely shot because she didn't follow an officer.command.

That was a lie, and I thought it would be good to bring the discussin back to something resembling reality with an example that is much more accurate than your lie.

I didn't change the scenario.

You did, when you said she was merely shot because she didn't follow an officer.command.

That was a lie, and I thought it would be good to bring the discussin back to something resembling reality with an example that is much more accurate than your lie.

The claim was she was shot for not listening. I asked how she was a threat to the officer and there really hasn't been a reply.

The police can't shoot someone for simply not listening even if they are breaking into somewhere.

The claim was she was shot for not listening. I asked how she was a threat to the officer and there really hasn't been a reply.
A dumb question and distraction.

She and the violent mob at her back were a threat to the US Congresspeople in the next room.

The armed guard did the one job he is asked to do.

That's why he has a badge and an official US symbol and makes 6 figures. While the security guard at Target has a sewn on patch and makes $20/hr.

You are making wild vast generalizations but yes, most people are gave the chance for bail.

I've never argued that Jan 6 protesters shouldn't get band. The overwhelming vast majority did.
Case by case. As for politicians supporting it either raising money or offering pardons when the people were rioting and destroying, I disagree.

That's a threat to breaking into the Capital. Not a threat to an officer.

If the police catch someone breaking into somewhere, they can't just shoot them.
I believe the police were on the other side opposite of Babbit. If you are on the inside of the door to your house and someone is smashing the window and trying break the door, you don’t think that is a threat to you and your family? Maybe the person just wants to walk in and peacefully sit in your living room or continue more destruction and possibly harm you. That is a threat.

A dumb question and distraction.

She and the violent mob at her back were a threat to the US Congresspeople in the next room.

The armed guard did the one job he is asked to do.

That's why he has a badge and an official US symbol and makes 6 figures. While the security guard at Target has a sewn on patch and makes $20/hr.

His job was to arrest her, not kill her.

That is what the other protests were over.

Case by case. As for politicians supporting it either raising money or offering pardons when the people were rioting and destroying, I disagree.

Innocent until proven guilty. Bond is for people who have never been found guilty of anything

Pardon's are for people who have been found guilty.

Again, not the same thing.

I believe the police were on the other side opposite of Babbit. If you are on the inside of the door to your house and someone is smashing the window and trying break the door, you don’t think that is a threat to you and your family? Maybe the person just wants to walk in and peacefully sit in your living room or continue more destruction and possibly harm you. That is a threat.

His job was to arrest her.

Bullshit.

The cowardly Congress critters were already gone. They ran like toilet water.
No, they were still trying to evacuate the chambers.

You can even watch the video from inside the chamber, when the gunshot occurs.

So, get your facts straight.

Innocent until proven guilty. Bond is for people who have never been found guilty of anything

Pardon's are for people who have been found guilty.

Again, not the same thing.
I never said they were. I said in the case of politicians, they should stay out of this either on the bond front or pardon front..

Forum List

Back