Doctors Revolt Against ‘Gender-Affirming’ Child Mutilation In Defense Of Basic Biology

If YOU understood statistics, YOU would understand the significance of the phrase... "only a matter of time."
I understand what it means. I doubt your claims of understanding statistics. What statistical math are using to claim that me, a grandfather, will have to confront puberty blockers, personally. Or is when people go through puberty something else you're also ignorant about? :dunno: :laugh:

I understand what it means. I doubt your claims of understanding statistics. What statistical math are using to claim that me, a grandfather, will have to confront puberty blockers, personally. Or is when people go through puberty something else you're also ignorant about? :dunno: :laugh:
Great, now all you have to do is figure out what normalization of deviance is and means. :)

Because otherwise... it's only a matter of time.

Great, now all you have to do is figure out what normalization of deviance is and means. :)

Because otherwise... it's only a matter of time.
I know what the words mean, the problem is they mean different things in different contexts so until you're brave enough to share the context with which you mean them then no one understands the point you're trying to make. :laugh:

I doubt your claims of understanding statistics.
I'm a degreed engineer who practiced engineering for over 37 years. I've forgotten more math than you ever knew.

What's you background in math and science?

I know what the words mean, the problem is they mean different things in different contexts so until you're brave enough to share the context with which you mean them then no one understands the point you're trying to make. :laugh:
Again... normalization of deviance is a thing. It's not words. I didn't make it up. I learned about it from a NASA astronaut. :)

...until you're brave enough to share the context with which you mean them then no one understands the point you're trying to make.
The point is that normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises. It's only a matter of time.

I'm a degreed engineer who practiced engineering for over 37 years. I've forgotten more math than you ever knew.

What's you background in math and science?
High-school education and my love of reading. So why are you so afraid to show your work against me? Did your bosses ever accept your say so one over actual blue prints and schematics of your work?
Again... normalization of deviance is a thing. It's not words. I didn't make it up. I learned about it from a NASA astronaut. :)
Did you? In what context?

The point is that normalization of deviance leads to predictable surprises. It's only a matter of time.
That's a fairly banal claim that could be about anything at all. The question is what are you claiming to predict? Just that something will happen eventually? Thank God we had your 30 something odd years of engineering insight for that one! :laugh:

High-school education and my love of reading. So why are you so afraid to show your work against me? Did your bosses ever accept your say so one over actual blue prints and schematics of your work?

Did you? In what context?
I would love to share it with you but I'd really prefer for you to remain ignorant about it and experience as many predictable surprises as possible. The cool thing about lessons is that they will keep returning to you until you learn from them.

That's a fairly banal claim that could be about anything at all. The question is what are you claiming to predict? Just that something will happen eventually? Thank God we had your 30 something odd years of engineering insight for that one! :laugh:
I'm claiming to predict you will experience predictable surprises and will most likely continue to experience predictable surprises until you learn from them and stop normalizing your deviance.

I would love to share it with you but I'd really prefer for you to remain ignorant about it and experience as many predictable surprises as possible. The cool thing about lessons is that they will keep returning to you until you learn from them.
Maybe the problem is you can't and your claims are just empty ones that aren't very convincing.
I'm claiming to predict you will experience predictable surprises and will most likely continue to experience predictable surprises until you learn from them and stop normalizing your deviance.
What deviance exactly? :dunno:

Maybe the problem is you can't and your claims are just empty ones that aren't very convincing.

What deviance exactly? :dunno:
I'm ok with you believing that. :)

I've got a 7:30 tee time at my club. Enjoy the rest of your day.

That has been proven to be a lie. Once they go through puberty the evidence is they are just fine. See, boys will always be boys. Their tendency to not cry because of emotions doesn’t go away and becomes a conflict of what the estrogen does creating a bigger mental problem. Girls are emotional and cry more easily. That desire doesn’t go away being pumped full of testosterone. But, when it’s time to be emotional and cry they can’t causing mental distress. This is a fact that has been documented. Suicide is a greater issue with children who can’t cope with this. Adults have the same problem but are better equipped to deal with this. But still commit suicide.
How many trans kids did you raise?

Forum List

Back