Doctors Revolt Against ‘Gender-Affirming’ Child Mutilation In Defense Of Basic Biology

Xavier Becerra know diddly squat about medicine.

He's a clueless leftard flunky.

Never let politicians make medical decisions.

Especially taxpayer funded ones.

A statement issued by a handful of doctors from an association no one in the medical community respects, is unlikely to move anyone.
Most of Western Europe has banned surgeries and hormones

Cause it's insane and evil to do irreversible harm to a child while proclaiming it helps them
But you being a fucking moronic white broad thinks it's peachy

Defender of the marginalized pfft

njjm.png

Most of Western Europe has banned surgeries and hormones

Cause it's insane and evil to do irreversible harm to a child while proclaiming it helps them
But you being a fucking moronic white broad thinks it's peachy

Defender of the marginalized pfft

View attachment 962729
Most of western Europe has not banned anything. Something like three European countries made gender affirming care only available in clinical settings.

Yep. I don't think it makes sense for people suffering from gender dysphoria to go through puberty, which only further progresses the changes in their bodies they find distressing, before they work out and decide for themselves what level of transitioning, if any, they want to go through. But then again I listen to the recommendations and research of the medical community at large rather than an organization of a handful of doctors, who aren't respected by their peers, pushing religious dogma and anti LGTBQ bigotry.
I hope you get the opportunity one day to put that plan into action.

There's nothing impotent about experiencing predictable surprises from normalization of deviance.

It's only a matter of time. :)
Deviation is normal. Randomness is an inherent part ot the biological process.

For you to respond that way means you have no idea of what normalization of deviance is.
I was taking scientifically, as in deviation from the average. Where you speaking of the emotional, subjective feelings of deviancy? Tell me why I should care about your feelings.

I was taking scientifically, as in deviation from the average. Where you speaking of the emotional, subjective feelings of deviancy?deviance? Tell me why I should care about your feelings.
Nope. I was speaking of normalization of deviance. It's a thing. That you haven't a clue about it, pleases me.

Nope. I was speaking of normalization of deviance. It's a thing. That you haven't a clue about it, pleases me.
It pleases me too that I don't know what's going on in the fucked up imagination of yours. I'd be worried if I did know what you were talking about. :laugh:

It pleases me too that I don't know what's going on in the fucked up imagination of yours. I'd be worried if I did know what you were talking about. :laugh:
I see many predictable surprises in your future. :)

It's only a matter of time.

Forum List

Back