Walz Signs Bill Protecting Access To Puberty Blockers, Gender Surgery

I'm not here to make your arguments for you. Living in Florida I know the critiques the medical community had for that bill and the way it was passed and I know it was overturned in court.
You’re here to make the Bingo argument for dangerous drug therapies and mutilating surgeries on children. That makes you quite the vile Bingo boy. If you’re so disgusted with your own gender, why the need to project your self-revulsion on children?

You’re here to make the Bingo argument for dangerous drug therapies and mutilating surgeries on children. That makes you quite the vile Bingo boy. If you’re so disgusted with your own gender, why the need to project your self-revulsion on children?
This why you mutants are going to lose. You have nothing but hate. Is this what you'll tell families with trans children who are desperately fighting to protect their children's access to care as you imagine yourself a hero for other people's kids?

This why you mutants are going to lose. You have nothing but hate. Is this what you'll tell families with trans children who are desperately fighting to protect their children's access to care as you imagine yourself a hero for other people's kids?
How much hate does it take to inflict dangerous drugs and mutilating surgeries on children, Bingo boy? Are you a hero for lopping off the breasts of a 12 year old girl or chemically castrating a young boy?

How much hate does it take to inflict dangerous drugs and mutilating surgeries on children, Bingo boy? Are you a hero for lopping off the breasts of a 12 year old girl or chemically castrating a young boy?
The Florida bill you quoted to me allows doctors to perform surgery on the genitals of minors, largely without their consent, moron. That's a fact.

The Florida bill you quoted to me allows doctors to perform surgery on the genitals of minors, largely without their consent, moron. That's a fact.
How nice that the Bingo boy flails his Pom Poms for mutilating surgeries on children. Read the senate bill, Bingo boy. It clearly has a goal, “The bill is a gender-affirming care ban”. That means it is a prohibition of mutilating surgeries on children.

You’re a Bingo boy for a reason.

How nice that the Bingo boy flails his Pom Poms for mutilating surgeries on children. Read the senate bill, Bingo boy. It clearly has a goal, “The bill is a gender-affirming care ban”. That means it is a prohibition of mutilating surgeries on children.

You’re a Bingo boy for a reason.
I'm someone who actually reads about rather than pretending to know what I'm talking about.

https://www.floridahealth.gov/_docu...220420-gender-dysphoria-press-release.pr.html

These guidelines do not apply to procedures or treatments for children or adolescents born with a genetically or biochemically verifiable disorder of sex development (DSD). These disorders include, but are not limited to, 46, XX DSD; 46, XY DSD; sex chromosome DSDs; XX or XY sex reversal; and ovotesticular disorder.

I'm someone who actually reads about rather than pretending to know what I'm talking about.

https://www.floridahealth.gov/_docu...220420-gender-dysphoria-press-release.pr.html

These guidelines do not apply to procedures or treatments for children or adolescents born with a genetically or biochemically verifiable disorder of sex development (DSD). These disorders include, but are not limited to, 46, XX DSD; 46, XY DSD; sex chromosome DSDs; XX or XY sex reversal; and ovotesticular disorder.
You’re someone who spends way too much time in the underwear of children.

What is the “genetically or biochemically verifiable disorder of sex development (DSD)” is DSD a new slogan to replace gender dysphoria? What makes a “verifiable disorder” now calked DSD”, Bingo boy”?

You’re someone who spends way too much time in the underwear of children.

What is the “genetically or biochemically verifiable disorder of sex development (DSD)” is DSD a new slogan to replace gender dysphoria? What makes a “verifiable disorder” now calked DSD”, Bingo boy”?
No you dumb Bingo, it's a reference to intersex children who Republicans have no problem being operated on against their will when they're babies while they rail against children and families choosing their own medical care.

No you dumb Bingo, it's a reference to intersex children who Republicans have no problem being operated on against their will when they're babies while they rail against children and families choosing their own medical care.
Yes, Bingo boy, the bill is a ban on dangerous drug treatments and mutilating surgeries on children. Did you hear the “intersex” slogan on the Jot Reid Clown Show and though it would be clever to cut and paste it here?

Define “intersex” for us.

Yes, Bingo boy, the bill is a ban on dangerous drug treatments and mutilating surgeries on children. Did you hear the “intersex” slogan on the Jot Reid Clown Show and though it would be clever to cut and paste it here?

Define “intersex” for us.
I linked to you the guidance from the Florida board which said it was OK to mutiliate intersex children, Moron.

I linked to you the guidance from the Florida board which said it was OK to mutiliate intersex children, Moron.
So, no Bingo boy, you have no idea of the meanings of goofy slogans you copy and paste.

What are“ intersex children”?

So, no Bingo boy, you have no idea of the meanings of goofy slogans you copy and paste.

What are“ intersex children”?
Intersex children are children born with sexual characteristics that are both male and female. The Florida board allows doctors to operate on these children at birth without their consent and essentially choose for them what sex they have to live as while denying children with the ability to decide their own care to do so. What sense does that make?

I linked you to the Florida Senate law that made it a crime to mutilate children.

Your link didn't have a link to the guidance given by the Florida medical board. Mine did.

Intersex children are children born with sexual characteristics that are both male and female. The Florida board allows doctors to operate on these children at birth without their consent and essential choose for them what sex they have to live as while denying children with the ability to decide their own care to do so. What sense does that make?

Your link didn't have a link to the guidance given by the Florida medical board. Mine did.
What “sexual characteristics” are those fake Dr. Bingo boy? The Florida senate bill passed by elected representatives banned the type of dangerous drug therapies and mutilating surgeries you want to impose on children.

It's not my medical defintion ignorant child. I can't certainly link you to one.

What Is Intersex?
You “ cant certainly”? How stereotypical.

Forum List

Back