'Boiling with anger': Social media erupts after Trump Q&A disaster with Black reporters

the left is the party of transgenderism and homosexuality .. deny all you want .. its a fact .
You mean we support equal rights for those people. Of course. I also support equal rights for women even though I'm not one. That doesn't address why you Clowns fantasize about gay people all the time.

You mean we support equal rights for those people. Of course. I also support equal rights for women even though I'm not one. That doesn't address why you Clowns fantasize about gay people all the time.
we don't fantasize about people like you at all .. pointing out that the faggot left is the faggot left is fact not fantasy .

Fantasizing about everyone around you being gay is only revealing to us things about yourself... :lol:
there are no democrats around me .. so there is 0 chance any gays are around me .. the only gays I have contact with are the dem voters on this site that I argue with .

there are no democrats around me .. so there is 0 chance any gays are around me .. the only gays I have contact with are the dem voters on this site that I argue with .
The ones you fantasize about. I know. That's what we're talking about, weirdo. :lol:

Joe voted for massive Social Security Tax increases in 1983 and 1993. The common man may collect something but he is paying out the ass for it.

There are gay Democrats and Republicans. The big difference is that the gay Republicans don't flaunt their sexuality.

Forum List

Back