Trump pretty much says Kamala Harris is NOT BLACK.

Frankly the only people that seem to care if she is, are dembots

It doesn’t matter if she’s Indian, black, or both, or Male or female…what matters is she supports policies that have made a record number of Americans worse off
Americans don't do policies, it's all about character.

Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.

You were slut shaming VP Harris and you are going to demand that I do not write the truth about Trump?

You are a Trump Weirdo Hypocrite!

You only are voting for Trump because he is a White Nationalist Weirdo.

Oh, Clinton hasn’t been President since January of 2001 and I voted for Ross Perot, so can you please tell me why you think Clinton’s ex-bestie ( Trump ) is your hero?
Here is the problem with Progs. Sherrod brown will not associate with Kamala Harris at rallies or e seen with her. Not good for reelection as Senator of Ohio. He will though vote for the next trillions of dollars green new deal legislation that Harris will support. That is the main issue. These people are frauds Like Manchen voting for the green new deal early in Joe's first term. West Virginia got screwed over and then he acts surprised that happened. Decades and decades of a corrupted politician and this is what we see and smell long before they come into view. And the taxpayer and certain groups suffer.

Harris' dad was black, her mom was Indian. These are the facts.

The horsehit that flows out of trumps mouth is not. That's why he got blasted by the crowd for running his mouth saying that.

Trump can kiss the black vote goodbye.
Not so. We blacks love President Trump.

Country going into the dumpster yet BoardStain digging up gotcha comments to defend some grifting do-nothing 85IQ criminal half Indian half Jamaican deep state playgirl who has become their current best last hope. Can’t make this stuff up.

Well, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy isn't it? He says something that is demonstrably false. Reality demonstrates it for the mouth breathers who support him. Then these low-life pieces of shit who buy into every word he says complain that the media is against them--for telling the truth. You'd figure after 8 years of this, they would realize they are being played. Nobody forces the OP StatesRightsForever to parrot the lie...but he does, happily then is pissed off when nobody believes him.
trump has whipped his cult into believing everything he says. If he loses in November, he may begin hawking cyanide laced cups of Kool-aid. He is a political Jim Jones.

Elizabeth warren and meghan markle and rachel dolezal and thousands of others have also done this. Claim "protected class" status to get affirmative action. Nothing about kamala looks black. She is a fraud.

Then how in fuck did Kamala Harris attend Howard University? Howard is an Historically Black College or University. The only way to get to attend Howard if the person applying is Black.

You stopped reading because you are an ignorant Trump Weirdo that is slut shaming Harris while voting for a man ( Trump )who:

1. Been married three times.

2. Married two of his mistresses.

3. Cheated on every wife.

4. Had a child out of wedlock ( Tiffany )

So, Trump is the biggest man whore and you will cast a vote for him while screeching about Harris's sexual life, well like Lunatic Loomer does.

Trump 's accomplishments are:

1. Cheating Contractors

2. Bankruptcy

3. Cheating on his wives with skanks.

What a man for MAGA!
Damn. THey got you full of hate. How you go through every day filled with such anger.

Then how in fuck did Kamala Harris attend Howard University? Howard is an Historically Black College or University. The only way to get to attend Howard if the person applying is Black.
Actually, the first 5 students to enroll at Howard in 1867, were the daughters of white professors. Currently, 13% of its student body is non black.

Non answer. Shitty dodge. Ms. Harris has always.....to repeat......ALWAYS identified as African-American.
No one is dodging the fact that she identifies as Black, and I wasn't ANSWERING you, I was INFORMING you.

The only comment that I responded to was the comment that you made below.

"The only way to get to attend Howard if the person applying is Black"

Other than that, I personally don't care how she identifies, or who wants to argue about it, but the fact IS that Howard admits students of ALL races and always has.

Only 1% of the Howard student body is white, so who are the other non-blacks? All we really have are whites, blacks, and Asians.

Thank you for the data.

What I found alarming isn’t so much that only 1% of Howard is white, but that 5% are illegal aliens. Unless they are DACA kids, no adult who came into this country illegally should be given a spot in a college that would otherwise go to an honest American.

Black folk in the US are so lucky to have a bunch of white folk on hand to explain to them who they are,

Why are they so ungrateful ?

Forum List

Back