Enrichment of co2 in greehhouses

Triple CO2 amounts.
No, if you nearly triple the current level of co2, like some food producers in greenhouses do, it's better for plants. If co2 levels reached 1,100ppm to 1,800ppm, you would get high crop yield. We are currently in a co2 drought.

Can you remember the saying that plants grow better when you talk to them? It's because you're breathing co2 on them.

No, if you nearly triple the current level of co2, like some food producers in greenhouses do, it's better for plants. If co2 levels reached 1,100ppm to 1,800ppm, you would get high crop yield. We are currently in a co2 drought.

Can you remember the saying that plants grow better when you talk to them? It's because you're breathing co2 on them.

You are correct ... human food plants for the most part prosper with more CO2, as long as other nutrients are supplied ... especially water ... the warmer Earth is a wetter Earth and far and away the extra water is more benefit to all living things ... like we evolved in water if you believe in that evolution stuff ...

You are correct ... human food plants for the most part prosper with more CO2, as long as other nutrients are supplied ... especially water ... the warmer Earth is a wetter Earth and far and away the extra water is more benefit to all living things ... like we evolved in water if you believe in that evolution stuff ...
The alarmist's doom and gloom on co2 is bizarre, but they've morphed their rhetoric into, "Speed of climate change".

But why can't co2 go faster still, who knows, there probably was a point in the past where some volcanoes achieved that over a very short period of time.

We just need to synchronize the increase in poo on plants to co2 increase !!

Now that you clarified, we agree. I thought you said the opposite.

Now that you clarified, we agree. I thought you said the opposite.
As the co2 debacle raged on, I noticed that some food producers pump co2 into greenhouses to 1,100ppm+ to get better growth and crop yield. I believe it can be detrimental to the likes of cucumbers and tomatoes above 1,800ppm.

Temperature and co2 have never been in unison over the earth's history, but if we had higher temperatures too, we are better off having a much higher co2 level.

Crustaceans over millions of years supped up so much co2, the earth's co2ppm was getting critically low. I believe 150ppm - 180ppm life starts dying out. So ironically, mankind and other factors saved life on earth.

But it's all doom and gloom with the alarmists and they want to drag our lives down to their miserable level.

As the co2 debacle raged on, I noticed that some food producers pump co2 into greenhouses to 1,100ppm+ to get better growth and crop yield. I believe it can be detrimental to the likes of cucumbers and tomatoes above 1,800ppm.

Temperature and co2 have never been in unison over the earth's history, but if we had higher temperatures too, we are better off having a much higher co2 level.

Crustaceans over millions of years supped up so much co2, the earth's co2ppm was getting critically low. I believe 150ppm - 180ppm life starts dying out. So ironically, mankind and other factors saved life on earth.

But it's all doom and gloom with the alarmists and they want to drag our lives down to their miserable level.
Gold plated remarks.

You know, when you ferment wine it produces a lot of carbon dioxide gas. The little yeast guys eat sugar, piss ethanol and exhale carbon dioxide.

A natural way to enrich your greenhouse with carbon dioxide is to ferment wine in there.

CO2 is the green gas.
Not at 442ppm.

Forum List

Back