Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

You quote stuff that you can ascertain clearly and easily to be incorrect, yet you refuse to do so. That makes what you're saying inaccurate at best and a bold-faced lie at worst.
I quoted what was quoted by the Military of Minnesota Veterans Museum. go bitch at them since you believe everything demofk!!!!

First, he doesn’t even get the country correct. Second, he never served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You can’t spin his lies away, folks.

He is a stolen valor POS.

The problem w Walz is it isn't just one passing comment like what the Democrats and their Media do with Trump. This is a consistent PATTERN of statements, postings and speeches over YEARS that misrepresent his rank, where he has been and what he as done. We'll see if the gaslighting machine can make it all go away.

What does that have to do with this?....
Well, since you give credit to Vance for being in theater, although he never fought. I was just wondering why Walz doesn't get any credit providing base security in Europe. Since we are talking about marginal risks?

You are perfectly happy to pillory Walz for saying he carried weapons in war, although he was deployed during Enduring freedom, also known as the war on terror. So despite being someone who served 24 years, he deserves no credit. Vance on the other hand does?

It's on him that you're willing to make bad faith arguments? I don't think so.
well he put it out there so if you wish to silence those who use a brain cell or two, yeah, it's up to him to correct his statements.

Well, since you give credit to Vance for being in theater, although he never fought. I was just wondering why Walz doesn't get any credit providing base security in Europe. Since we are talking about marginal risks?

So for you the risk is the same? yeah, go tell that to families who lost loved ones in the theatre.
You are perfectly happy to pillory Walz for saying he carried weapons in war, although he was deployed during Enduring freedom, also known as the war on terror. So despite being someone who served 24 years, he deserves no credit. Vance on the other hand does?
He doesn't get credit for lying about what he did, correct. He didn't do what he said. Just a simple fact that bothers the shit out of you I see. Wow, someone else's career is worth that much of your defense? When you know he said what he's accused of? Wow again.

Forum List

Back