Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

Link to them accusing him of Stolen Valor....
Already did.

All Democrats vote Democrat because you’re clueless to the real world. You simply validate that fact.
People in the real world already know this, ignoramus.

Thread 'Chaplain of Tim Walz’s National Guard battalion calls VP pick ‘cowardly’ for abandoning unit'
Chaplain of Tim Walz’s National Guard battalion calls VP pick ‘cowardly’ for abandoning unit

Thread 'Tim Walz gets TORCHED by his battalion commander'
Tim Walz gets TORCHED by his battalion commander

Funny you use the term, traitor, since Trump is one :auiqs.jpg:
did they use
1723551913306.png
or
1723551965493.png

when they brainwashed you?

^^^
How to tell me you're a gullible rube without telling me youre a gullible rube.

Were you asleep when Trump tried to overthrow our elections by hatching a plot to send fake electors to Mike pence to sign off on. Hello....wakey, wakey!

^^^
How to tell me you're a gullible rube without telling me you're a gullible rube.

Were you asleep when Trump tried to overthrow our elections by hatching a plot to send fake electors to Mike pence to sign off on. Hello....wakey, wakey!
Tide or Cheer?

Because he was never CHARGED with treason for that, except in the press.

False. This is shore news. Shore News Network (shorenews.com) tends to have an exceedingly conservative political and social leaning. The site often covers topics and issues from a perspective that aligns with conservative values and viewpoints. This includes a focus on law enforcement, military, and traditional family values, as well as a critical stance on progressive policies and politicians.

Shore News and Nostra should always be fact checked.

What did your actual fact check find out?

Already did.

All Democrats vote Democrat because you’re clueless to the real world. You simply validate that fact.
People in the real world already know this, ignoramus.

Thread 'Chaplain of Tim Walz’s National Guard battalion calls VP pick ‘cowardly’ for abandoning unit'
Chaplain of Tim Walz’s National Guard battalion calls VP pick ‘cowardly’ for abandoning unit

Thread 'Tim Walz gets TORCHED by his battalion commander'
Tim Walz gets TORCHED by his battalion commander
WHERE DID THEY SAY HE COMMITTED

STOLEN VALOR?

they did NOT!

YOU LIED.

MAGA is losing its cult mind not just he old weird man is insane and unhinged, according to Bill O'Reilly. The country as a whole is turning its back on the GOP.

Last edited:
They don't care. They just want to attack a guy who served for 24 years in the military because it's politically expedient.

It's the GOP. "We care about the troops", until it becomes inconvenient.
when a military person lies about their service that's not allowed, I give a fk how many years they served. I'll thank them for their service and then chastise them for lying about what they accomplished. Why is it you defend him and not Vance? What kind of shit is that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back