Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

Debunked on the 9th post in..and yet on and on they go---pathetic~
It's what they got. Truth is we are talking about the military record of the VP. It might change some minds of very low information voters like a hundredth of a percentage point. All the rest interested in this story, will be people who voted for Trump anyway and who want to shot on the Democratic candidate for VP. Or nerds like us who are interested in facts enough to look up this stuff.

To me, it yet again exposes MAGA as willing to give up any semblance of a principle, if it gives the slightest political advantage.

Last edited:
You still haven’t explained Stolen Valor Timpon claiming he carried a weapon in the ME when we all know he pussied out and quit on his men. Once you do that maybe you’ll get some of your questions answered.
I have. If you check what I posted the last week it's all about that. I tend to not spend to much time here so I pick a subject and talk about it, instead of following everything.

So I have talked about his rank and showed a press release by the national guard referring to Walz as having retired as a Command master sergeant. And clips of Walz detailing his service in war as deploying in Europe during operation Enduring freedom, and providing "base security". I also gave several links detailing the timeline of Walz putting in his papers for retirement, BEFORE the notice of deployment.

Here's the thing, I do all that to put the record straight, just like I did here. Knowing full well people like you don't care what the record is. The only thing you care about is that you think you found a political line of attack.

I could show you a clip of Walz personally leading the charge on Bin Laden's compound, personally killing him, and someone like you would say that he was a pussy because he didn't use a dull butter knife to do so.

Funny, no mention of a ramp ceremony in your link. I guess the commie bastard lied again.

Just because something isn't mentioned in a press release doesn't mean it didn't happen. It for instance doesn't mention what he ate during the time either. Yet somehow I don't think he starved there.

It always baffles me that people voluntarily would claim to be so deliberately obtuse that they come across as a non-functional idiot.

Last edited:
a congressional trip
Yes a congressional trip.

You have 2 options.

Option one. Walz is so dumb that he'd lie about a fake deployment. Something that any cursory fact-check would expose in about the same time it took me to come up with the link I provided.

Option two. Walz during the trip I documented witnessed what he said he did.

You can choose option one if you so choose. To me it makes you either dishonest or idiotic.

Vance was in danger just being in theater... how many times have we read about our non combat men and women being killed or injured by terrorists with bomb vest behind the green zone walls... everyone is always on guard for this....
Even today we read about our troops killed and injured by rocket attacks inside green zones....
Vance hasn't lied about his service because he is proud for his service to our nation... your boy is not proud so he must lie to you about it....
Of course, and there's absolutely no instances of terrorist attacks in that time period in Europe right?

Dem putrid scum have to lie, otherwise nobody would vote for them.
Dude you vote for Trump. A person who lies so much, about things big and small, things that can be disproven by anyone who has 2 minutes and a connection to the internet, that it takes a statistician to keep track of it all.

Forum List

Back