Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

And then he couldn't remember what foot he had the bone spurs? Really? You fucking believe that bullshit?
I think trump should have served

Even lib flakes like al gore and john kerry answered the call while Clinton and trump didnt

Back in the ‘90’s the usual democrat suspects defended clionton and he was allowed to be president

For that libs have lost the moral authority to throw the first stone at trump now

zero evidence that the blob cares about the military.
Who was the President who shut down Bagram Air Base and got 13 Marines killed trying to guard an indefensible air base inside of Kabul? I'll give you a hint...it wasn't Trump! He wouldn't have done something so monumentally stupid. That was your boy Joe Biden. The reason that the military rank and file love Trump is that he cared about their well being. You think Kamala cares about the military? About as much as Hillary did!

I think trump should have served

Even lib flakes like al gore and john kerry answered the call while Clinton and trump didnt

Back in the ‘90’s the usual democrat suspects defended clionton and he was allowed to be president

For that libs have lost the moral authority to throw the first stone at trump now
Neither did Biden. He claimed he had asthma. Funny how that didn't keep him from being a star running back in high school!

Forum List

Back