Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

The rank and file in the military LOVE Donald Trump, Frigid! He's never attacked them.

Bullshit. He attacks them, but they don't seem to notice.

He attacked McCain. A fuckhead like Trump who got out of Vietnam by faking a foot injury, after having deferred FOUR TIMES for college compared to McCain who got shot down and endured hell on Earth.

He called McCain a loser. Said he wasn't a war hero.

Then he claimed he didn't call McCain a loser.

Yes, Donald Trump did call John McCain a ‘loser’

That's still up on twitter.

He cancelled a trip to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery because it was raining. He couldn't be bothered, as C-in-C of the military, to go visit the graves of death soldiers because he didn't want to get his fucking hair wet and said “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

"Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed."

Then he claimed that "nobody respects them more" about the fallen heroes.

But it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the military love Trump, Trump attacked his own supporters, basically calling them stupid by saying he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still support him.
Then he said he only wants people's votes, he doesn't care about them. Then had the audacity to claim the media would twist those words.

He knows he's saying horrible things, but he tells his supporters "you're so fucking stupid, if I mention the media, you'll back me, not matter what stupid shit I say about you".

Trump does all of this, and people still support him. That says a lot about those who support him.

Bullshit. He attacks them, but they don't seem to notice.

He attacked McCain. A fuckhead like Trump who got out of Vietnam by faking a foot injury, after having deferred FOUR TIMES for college compared to McCain who got shot down and endured hell on Earth.

He called McCain a loser. Said he wasn't a war hero.

Then he claimed he didn't call McCain a loser.

Yes, Donald Trump did call John McCain a ‘loser’

That's still up on twitter.

He cancelled a trip to the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery because it was raining. He couldn't be bothered, as C-in-C of the military, to go visit the graves of death soldiers because he didn't want to get his fucking hair wet and said “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.”

"Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed."

Then he claimed that "nobody respects them more" about the fallen heroes.

But it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the military love Trump, Trump attacked his own supporters, basically calling them stupid by saying he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still support him.
Then he said he only wants people's votes, he doesn't care about them. Then had the audacity to claim the media would twist those words.

He knows he's saying horrible things, but he tells his supporters "you're so fucking stupid, if I mention the media, you'll back me, not matter what stupid shit I say about you".

Trump does all of this, and people still support him. That says a lot about those who support him.

He called McCain a loser in relation to an election he lost. Also McCain's brain cancer changed him near the end and not in a good way.

Forum List

Back