Kamala’s supporters. Middle aged white women

Pan around the audience at the Phoenix rally and it's mostly middle aged white women. Rather ironic considering how much the left loves to point out just how "white" Republican events tend to be. Much like MAGA, these over the hill Karens can't really articulate why they are supporting her or what she stands for.

We're getting the country we deserve.

This is it for me. The Last Chance Saloon. If these Karens and their hangers-on destroy this nation we should split. They can get the nation they want, and we can rebuild. I'll be done, and it's not because I have a rage-on for Lamaka. It's because half or more of our idiotic populace would vote for her against their own self-interests because they've been utterly brainwashed.

We will get a government that is free of Nazis and criminals that we deserve. Yeah, we know. But thanks for pointing out the obvious.

You will be poorer with less opportunities, but I guess having that fake woman in office will keep your belly full or something.

Pan around the audience at the Phoenix rally and it's mostly middle aged white women. Rather ironic considering how much the left loves to point out just how "white" Republican events tend to be. Much like MAGA, these over the hill Karens can't really articulate why they are supporting her or what she stands for.

Porkers

They vote for their feelings over their own self-interest. What's BEYOND pathetic is the number of men who will do the same.
It's the menopause, I tell ya. It steals away their common sense and makes them all crazy, wanting to vote for a DEI negress who gives away blowjobs like candy.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2

Looks like an Ed Sheeran concert.

What is the population of Phoenix?

I think if you listen to Harris, you know what she stands for.

46 men have been president and here we are here today talking about how unsatisfied we are. So how about we try something different? A leader that has a different outook than the belief they are entitled to everything such as most of the 45 white men who have held the office?

Last edited:
It saddens me to see so many stupid middle aged White women. That's kinda' ironic since I used to like the dumb ones when I was loose and middle aged myself. I bet a lot of vulture dudes are hovering around those rallies looking for strays.
It saddens me to read a bunch of really old people so close to the end full of such racism/sexism.

It's the menopause, I tell ya. It steals away their common sense and makes them all crazy, wanting to vote for a DEI negress who gives away blowjobs like candy.
I know emotional Suzie ain't talking about people voting with their emotions.

Forum List

Back