Kamala’s supporters. Middle aged white women

While I can't say that I have listened to a lot of her rhetoric recently, everything I've heard has either been a lie, a gross distortion, or laugh-out-loud ridiculous.

My first priority is going to be reducing inflation.

Trump is going to issue an EO to prohibit abortion across the United States.

The Republicans prevented passage of a bill that would have solved the border crisis.

The only conceivable explanation is that she is catering to the Stupid Vote. Or maybe she is simply stupid and can't help herself.

Or she, along with the entire Left, is evil...which is my theory.

You didn't really look at that footage. the opening shot is a 20 something male and there were many people of varying ages and colors in the panning shot.
Some guy dragged their because he still lives in his mom’s basement, who’s living off her ex husband’s alimony

That’s the kameltoe base

Pan around the audience at the Phoenix rally and it's mostly middle aged white women. these over the hill Karens can't really articulate why they are supporting her or what she stands for.

Pre-screened and invited ahead of time white Karens.

And still they couldn't even fill the joint.

Meanwhile Trump had a public event in the deep blue Bronx and there were tons of minorities AND whites.

But you keep on going with that "BUT MUH BOTH SIDES!" mantra of yours.

I'd bet hard money you're voting for Kamel Face.

At the end of the day, TDS always wins with you people.

Last edited:
Pre-screened and invited ahead of time white Karens.

And still they couldn't even fill the joint.

Meanwhile Trump had a public event in the deep blue Bronx and there were tons of minorities AND whites.

But you keep on going with that "BUT MUH BOTH SIDES!" mantra of yours.

I'm bet hard money you're voting for Kamel Face.

At the end of the day, TDS always wins with you people.
Shopping in a bodega is a public event?

While I can't say that I have listened to a lot of her rhetoric recently, everything I've heard has either been a lie, a gross distortion, or laugh-out-loud ridiculous.

My first priority is going to be reducing inflation.

Trump is going to issue an EO to prohibit abortion across the United States.

The Republicans prevented passage of a bill that would have solved the border crisis.

The only conceivable explanation is that she is catering to the Stupid Vote. Or maybe she is simply stupid and can't help herself.

Or she, along with the entire Left, is evil...which is my theory.
Trump wants to eliminate inflation. He's so stupid he thinks that is a good thing.

Pan around the audience at the Phoenix rally and it's mostly middle aged white women. Rather ironic considering how much the left loves to point out just how "white" Republican events tend to be. Much like MAGA, these over the hill Karens can't really articulate why they are supporting her or what she stands for.

We're getting the country we deserve.

Remember they were invited. So nothing there.

Thanks for admitting you do it.
Thanks for admitting you're a homophobe. What else do you not like? Black people? Native Americans? Bigots are pretty funny as a whole.

Forum List

Back