Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

Salute! Thank you for your service. Semper Fi.
Supporting Trump like he does he's shitting on POW/MIA

trump pow mia.jpg

He got reverted to a TACTICAL rank not a command rank. If he had command experience as a 1stSgt, he might have a leg to stand on but he didn't. He did not complete the requirements to be a command SgtMaj. Would you go to a doctor that did not meet the requirements? Why are you so intent on furthering his intentional lie?
I have already served-up my opinion and interpretation of facts in this matter and what you've written here adds nothing to that.

I will let my earlier observations on the subject stand or fall on their own merits.

You are trying to make a mountain out of an ant-hill and very few outside of your own base see if that way or even care.

Stop wasting your time with this Mickey Mouse minutiae and try hammering them on the issues... you're almost out of time.

I've actually posted a copy if my DD214 on this board, redacted of personal identifying info of course. Look it up, it documents my 26 years of total service, 21.5 active duty, Vietnam service and the two awards I received for service there, an ARCOM, BSM and 3 unit citations. So FOAD commie.

Thank you for your lengthy and profound service to our People and their Republic and its Constitution.

I'll argue with you until the cows come home about Trump and politics but I respect your service and dedication.

I signed-up for three (Army) and got out in two during a 'Nam wind-down (RIF) - spending my time in Germany.

Nothing like what you did.

You are trying to make a mountain out of an ant-hill
You and the democrats have been doing that and worse for the last eight years. Now you want to act all butt hurt because you are being held accountable for it. November, your party is going to be held accountable for the train wreck that you've made of this country and the world over the past four years.

The military disagrees with you.
You would think someone calling himself a Gunnery Sgt would know that Hawaii is NOT a deployment and that Italy is

Talk about stolen valor. You’re either a liar or a stolen valor creep yourself

The 25th Inf Div was STATIONED in Hawaii and DEPLOYED to many places. Enewetok for one. I know because I was on that deployment. They have also been deployed to Iraq

But they are stationed (or at least were… that may have changed since I was with them) in Hawaii

You would think someone calling himself a Gunnery Sgt would know that Hawaii is NOT a deployment and that Italy is

Talk about stolen valor. You’re either a liar or a stolen valor creep yourself

The 25th Inf Div was STATIONED in Hawaii and DEPLOYED to many places. Enewetok for one. I know because I was on that deployment. They have also been deployed to Iraq

But they are stationed (or at least were… that may have changed since I was with them) in Hawaii
I was stationed in Okinawa Twice the word doesn't mean anything.

He spent 24-years-plus change... close enough for Gubmint work... :cool:

Links to both videos, please. I've seen one. I have not seen the other.

When he walked out the door he was pinned and functioning as a Command Sergeant Major, yes?

So the DoD reverted him back to his rank as Master Sergeant because some paper-pusher realized coursework was missing.

He told the truth about his rank when he walked out the door... again... close enough for Gubmint work.

Has the second video you refer to been linked here already?

------------

Bottom line... you guys are wasting your time nit-picking... stop it... your polls are slipping... you're running out of time...

Stop wasting the time and goodwill and momentum you still have and stop wasting your time throwing badly aimed rocks...

You're trying to swat a mosquito with a battleship... dumb idea... waste of time... especially in light of Bone Spurs Deferments.

Between Trump, Vance, Harris and Walz, there is only one Draft Dodger running for office... :laughing0301:

Links showing his saying to different versions of what he said in his "in war" comments have been posted. One "weapons carried IN WAR" the other "weapons used IN WAR", neither are true.

Forum List

Back