Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

Not what he said to boost he political career originally, and he never carried anything in war, he was never in a fucking war. He changed his tune after he got caught lying and lied again. For the rest of my comment, see post 458.

Your own fucking link doesn't support your claim. He was deployed in the war against terror and never saw combat and never claimed to have saw combat or to have used a weapon in war. Pretending that's what he said won't make it so.

Walz never claimed to be a combat vet.

But Trump did claim to have “more training militarily than a lot of the guys that go into the military.” Why?

He attended the New York Military Academy, an expensive prep school where his parents had sent him to correct poor behavior.
When you claim you carried a weapon of war in war, WTF do you think he was talking about, Dumbass?

Outgoing Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley believes former President Donald Trump’s recent suggestion that he deserved to be executed after speaking with a Chinese general during Trump’s fraught final months in office is part of a broader swipe at the US military by its former commander in chief.

...In a Truth Social post last week, Trump said the backchannel communications by Milley amounted to a “treasonous act” that was “so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!”

It’s a disturbing remark, even by the standards of Trump’s usual inflammatory rhetoric...

“As much as these comments are directed at me, it’s also directed at the institution of the military. And there is 2.1 million of us in uniform,” Milley told CBS. “And the American people can take it to the bank, that all of us, every single one of us, from private to general, are loyal to that Constitution and will never turn our back on it no matter what. No matter what the threats, no matter what the humiliation, no matter what.”..

Milley says Trump disrespected US military with execution comment
he was treasonous he said he would reveal secret information to our enemies if he disagreed with it.

Your own fucking link doesn't support your claim. He was deployed in the war against terror and never saw combat and never claimed to have saw combat or to have used a weapon in war. Pretending that's what he said won't make it so.

Headline from the link I provided:

CNN fact-checks Tim Walz about ‘absolutely false’ claim he carried weapons 'in war'​

So now you're trying to move the goalposts again, and you ignorantly tried to accuse others of using strawmen. Not only are you an ignorant commie bitch, you're a pathetic ignorant commie bitch.

Last edited:
When you have to play such an extensive game of semantics, you've already lost. People tend to recognize gaslighting when they see it. BTW he retired, officers resign.
The facts are the facts, and will have to stand or fall on their own merits.

I genuinely think that ya'll are barking up the wrong tree and wasting your time.

Given that your boys have slid back in the polls I don't think ya'll have the time to waste.

You can only take this one so far, and you've just about hit the end of that road already.

Two weeks from now nobody's going to remember any of this.

Headline from the link I provided:

CNN fact-checks Tim Walz about ‘absolutely false’ claim he carried weapons 'in war'​

So now you're trying to move the goalposts again, and you ignorantly tried to accuse others of using strawmen. Not only are you an ignorant commie bitch, you're a pathetic ignorant commie bitch.

I'm not moving goal posts, your dumb ass just doesn't know how to read. See how 'absolutely false' is between commas? That's because they belong to a correspondent's opinion. It isn't a representation of fact you fucking moron, its just some guys opinion. :lol:

The facts are the facts, and will have to stand or fall on their own merits.

I genuinely think that ya'll are barking up the wrong tree and wasting your time.

Given that your boys have slid back in the polls I don't think ya'll have the time to waste.

You can only take this one so far, and you've just about hit the end of that road already.

Two weeks from now nobody's going to remember any of this.

Exactly, facts are facts, and the facts are your boy lied about his military service multiple times for political gain. I don't understand why it's so hard for you to admit that.

Forum List

Back