Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

I'm not moving goal posts, your dumb ass just doesn't know how to read. See how 'absolutely false' is between commas? That's because they belong to a correspondent's opinion. It isn't a representation of fact you fucking moron, its just some guys opinion. :lol:

Run along retard, you sit there and deny two quotes where Walz lied his ass off. Don't bother to reply, I'm done with your lies.

Run along retard, you sit there and deny two quotes where Walz lied his ass off. Don't bother to reply, I'm done with your lies.

Your own link doesn't claim he lied. It gives the opinion of some CNN correspondent who feels that Walz was being misleading and that this feeling he has is born out of how stupid he thinks all of you are. It's actually pretty funny that you used this insult to your intelligence as your own evidence. Here's the quote from the man himself explaining that he thinks Walz's statements are misleading because you dumb Bingos don't understand the nuances of speech..... :lol:

Foreman added there are many people who aren‘t aware of the nuances of language distinction, like how "'carried in war' to most of us means ‘I carried into a situation where I was shooting at other people, they were shooting back at me,’ other people might say, 'Well it was wartime, I was posted forward, I was deployed.'"

Exactly, facts are facts, and the facts are your boy lied about his military service multiple times for political gain.
Yep. What he said was false. He did not carry a gun into war. I know of one time that that happened.

I would extend anybody (your boy included) the Benefit of a Doubt... once... until he proved 'chronic' in the matter.

I know of no other instance of this happening... do you or others here, complete with link(s)?

Genuine question...

I don't understand why it's so hard for you to admit that.

Oh, but it's not... if he's shown to have done that repeatedly, then I'll be happy to admit the Stolen Valor factor.

Yep. What he said was false. He did not carry a gun into war. I know of one time that that happened.

I would extend anybody (your boy included) the Benefit of a Doubt... once... until he proved 'chronic' in the matter.

I know of no other instance of this happening... do you or others here, complete with link(s)?

Genuine question...

Oh, but it's not... if he's shown to have done that repeatedly, then I'll be happy to admit the Stolen Valor factor.

In the same video where he claimed he "carried weapons IN war, he also claimed he spent 25 years in uniform that's two. He also said on another occasion: 'We shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war to be on America's streets.' That's three, and his retirement rank was four. It's all been documented in this thread.

Tell your beloved CNN they got it wrong, and he didn't carry anything in war, he was never in a fucking war. I'm a Vietnam vet, I know what a war zone looks like and Italy ain't it.

Oh please. You're a certified blowhard. Nothing else. Tim McVeigh served more honorably than you ever did.

I love how Vance is saying that Walz lied about his service when he never claimed to have served in a combat role.
While at the same time falsely claiming that he was "lucky" to have not been in combat himself when his role was a non-combat role either. Vance was a glorified spokesman serving in a PR role and was never going to see combat but he pretends he was in a combat role.

I love how Vance is saying that Walz lied about his service when he never claimed to have served in a combat role.
While at the same time falsely claiming that he was "lucky" to have not been in combat himself when his role was a non-combat role either. Vance was a glorified spokesman serving in a PR role and was never going to see combat but he pretends he was in a combat role.
BS! Walz DID lie. He said he carried a weapon IN WAR. That is a lie. He never got closer to war than Italy. I served in the same position that Vance did in Vietnam. He AND I were Combat Correspondents. He was lucky that he wasn't exposed to combat. I was and he could have been. He WAS in a WAR ZONE. Do you know how many Americans have died or been maimed as a result of IEDs in the middle east? You're a couch potato moron that wouldn't know anything about war if it bit you.

In the same video where he claimed he "carried weapons IN war, he also claimed he spent 25 years in uniform that's two.
He spent 24-years-plus change... close enough for Gubmint work... :cool:
He also said on another occasion: 'We shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war to be on America's streets.'
Links to both videos, please. I've seen one. I have not seen the other.
That's three, and his retirement rank was four.
When he walked out the door he was pinned and functioning as a Command Sergeant Major, yes?

So the DoD reverted him back to his rank as Master Sergeant because some paper-pusher realized coursework was missing.

He told the truth about his rank when he walked out the door... again... close enough for Gubmint work.

It's all been documented in this thread.

Has the second video you refer to been linked here already?

------------

Bottom line... you guys are wasting your time nit-picking... stop it... your polls are slipping... you're running out of time...

Stop wasting the time and goodwill and momentum you still have and stop wasting your time throwing badly aimed rocks...

You're trying to swat a mosquito with a battleship... dumb idea... waste of time... especially in light of Bone Spurs Deferments.

Between Trump, Vance, Harris and Walz, there is only one Draft Dodger running for office... :laughing0301:

Last edited:
Only if you're a lying democrat. 24 years is not 25. Why is he ashamed to tell the truth and must embellish everything he says?
blah, blah, blah..

santos gobble 2.jpg

So the DoD reverted him back to his rank as Master Sergeant because some paper-pusher realized coursework was missing.
He got reverted to a TACTICAL rank not a command rank. If he had command experience as a 1stSgt, he might have a leg to stand on but he didn't. He did not complete the requirements to be a command SgtMaj. Would you go to a doctor that did not meet the requirements? Why are you so intent on furthering his intentional lie?

Oh please. You're a certified blowhard. Nothing else. Tim McVeigh served more honorably than you ever did.

I've actually posted a copy if my DD214 on this board, redacted of personal identifying info of course. Look it up, it documents my 26 years of total service, 21.5 active duty, Vietnam service and the two awards I received for service there, an ARCOM, BSM and 3 unit citations. So FOAD commie.

I've actually posted a copy if my DD214 on this board, redacted of personal identifying info of course. Look it up, it documents my 26 years of total service, 21.5 active duty, Vietnam service and the two awards I received for service there, an ARCOM, BSM and 3 unit citations. So FOAD commie.

Who gives a shit? How old are you?

Salute! Thank you for your service. Semper Fi.

Forum List

Back