The Beast Revelation

When Jesus comes in all his glory in the clouds of heaven, the living, who are righteous, will be caught up in the clouds of heaven while he burns the earth and cleanses it. The living righteous will then return to the earth and will live upon the earth until their death and resurrection. I wouldn't put it past God, who has all power in heaven and on earth to be able raise the righteous up in the clouds to meet him at his coming. Be righteous and faithful and you may get to experience this very miracle.

We seem to have a communication problem .. I have seen a lot of scripture twisting in my time but never means never and certainly not sometimes etc etc..let me repeat the righteous shall never be removed( from the earth) but the wicked will be… You are claiming then that you are wicked as you will be removed… Never means never and burning things up just doesn’t fit the pattern so someone is telling a really big fib to say the least..

Proverbs 10:30

30 The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.

Second Coming of Jesus Christ

At the beginning of the Millennial Era, Christ will return to the earth. This event will mark the end of the mortal probation of this earth. The wicked will be removed from the earth and the righteous will be caught up in a cloud while the earth is cleansed. While no man knows exactly when Christ will come for the second time, He has given us signs to watch for that indicate the time is drawing near (Matt. 24; JS—M 1).
  • I know that my Redeemer shall stand at the latter day upon the earth, Job 19:25.
  • Unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue swear, Isa. 45:23 (D&C 88:104).
  • The Son of Man came with the clouds of heaven, Dan. 7:13 (Matt. 26:64; Luke 21:25–28).
  • They shall look upon me whom they have pierced, Zech. 12:10.
  • One shall say, What are these wounds in thine hands, Zech. 13:6 (D&C 45:51).
  • Who may abide the day of his coming? for he is like a refiner’s fire, Mal. 3:2 (3 Ne. 24:2; D&C 128:24).
  • The Son of Man shall come in the glory of his Father, Matt. 16:27 (Matt. 25:31).
  • Of that day and hour knoweth no man, but my Father only, Matt. 24:36 (D&C 49:7; JS—M 1:38–48).
  • This same Jesus shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven, Acts 1:11.
  • The Lord himself shall descend from heaven, 1 Thes. 4:16.
  • The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, 2 Pet. 3:10.
  • The Lord cometh with ten thousands of his Saints, Jude 1:14.
  • He cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, Rev. 1:7.
  • Jesus will stand to judge the world, 3 Ne. 27:14–18.
  • Prepare ye, prepare ye, for the Lord is nigh, D&C 1:12.
  • I will reveal myself from heaven with power, and dwell on earth a thousand years, D&C 29:9–12.
  • Lift up your voice and cry repentance, preparing the way of the Lord for his second coming, D&C 34:5–12.
  • I am Jesus Christ, and I will suddenly come to my temple, D&C 36:8 (D&C 133:2).
  • The day soon cometh that ye shall see me, and know that I am, D&C 38:8.
  • He that feareth me shall be looking for the signs of the coming of the Son of Man, D&C 45:39.
  • The face of the Lord shall be unveiled, D&C 88:95.
  • The great and dreadful day of the Lord is near, D&C 110:16.
  • When the Savior shall appear we shall see him as he is, D&C 130:1.
  • The Savior shall stand in the midst of his people and shall reign, D&C 133:25.
  • Who is this that cometh down from God in heaven with dyed garments, D&C 133:46 (Isa. 63:1).
Really let’s try simple math.. If Jesus died and was supposedly reserected that would be once… If Saul/ Paul saw him on the road to Damascus that would be twice… If Smith of the mormons saw him before starting his religion that would be three times and if you saw him in your cornflakes, pie etc etc that would be four times so if he shows up again that would be 5 times… Just how long will this scam continue it has been at least close to two thousand years and it is time for the missing Waldo to show up don’t change think… Or shall I mock you like Elijah did to the priests of Baal…

Isaiah 2:4 is speaking of Jesus judging among the nations. After his second coming people will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruninghooks and there will no more war but peace throughout all the earth.

Isaiah 42:1 is speaking also of Jesus and how he is the elect of God and how he is filled with the spirit of God and will bring judgment to the gentiles.

Israel is currently beating their plowshares into swords and their pruninghooks into spears.

No.. he's talking about Cyrus..when the Jews return from Babylon. No mention of Jesus.

We seem to have a communication problem .. I have seen a lot of scripture twisting in my time but never means never and certainly not sometimes etc etc..let me repeat the righteous shall never be removed( from the earth) but the wicked will be… You are claiming then that you are wicked as you will be removed… Never means never and burning things up just doesn’t fit the pattern so someone is telling a really big fib to say the least..​

Proverbs 10:30​

30 The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.
Proverbs 10:30 has reference to the meek inheriting the earth. Yes, the righteous will inherit the earth and it will be inhabited by those who are on the earth that receive celestial glory for the earth will receive a celestial glory. This does not have reference to those who are caught up in the clouds that are over the earth when Jesus makes his 2nd coming appearance for those who are caught up in the clouds to meet him will come back down just as those who take a plane ticket an are caught up in the air. The righteous will inherit the earth forever and ever. This earth will be celestialized and become heaven to those who inherit the earth.

Really let’s try simple math.. If Jesus died and was supposedly reserected that would be once… If Saul/ Paul saw him on the road to Damascus that would be twice… If Smith of the mormons saw him before starting his religion that would be three times and if you saw him in your cornflakes, pie etc etc that would be four times so if he shows up again that would be 5 times… Just how long will this scam continue it has been at least close to two thousand years and it is time for the missing Waldo to show up don’t change think… Or shall I mock you like Elijah did to the priests of Baal…
Jesus was not supposedly resurrected but he was actually resurrected only once. He has appeared several times on earth after being resurrected to an immortal body only once. Yes, he appeared to Paul and yes, he appeared to the prophet Joseph Smith. He will appear again at Adam–Ondi–Ahman and then again in Jerusalem when he sets his foot upon the Mount of Olives and then when he makes his final appearance to all the earth when all righteous will be caught up in the cloud to meet him. Simple math is that he is resurrected once but makes several appearances before he comes in all his glory to usher in his millennial reign upon the earth and cleanses the earth of all unrighteousness.

Forum List

Back