Vance goes on CNN for interview as those looking to lead their countries normally do, responds to Walz calling GOP ticket ‘weird’

It appears Vance has taken exception to Walz comments about his opponents ticket.

A good old fashioned interview in front of the American people. So refreshing to see a potential Vice President of the United States answer questions and try to earn votes of his constituents.

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance sought to brush off his Democratic rivals’ attempts to brand him as “weird,” claiming that Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, “aren’t comfortable in their own skin.”

“I think what it is, is two people, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, who aren’t comfortable in their own skin, because they’re uncomfortable with their policy positions for the American people,” Vance told CNN’s Dana Bash in an interview set to air Sunday on “State of the Union.”

“And so they’re name-calling instead of actually telling the American people how they’re going to make their lives better,” he said. “I think that’s weird, Dana, but look, they can call me whatever they want to.”

The Ohio senator’s comments came as Democrats seize on a message that stems from Walz — weeks before his selection as Harris’ ticket mate — describing former President Donald Trump and Vance as “just weird” in an interview on MSNBC.
I don't believe it's going to work.

Are you now just blurting out crap nobody knows what you're talking about now? Looks like I've broken you dupe.
You likely don't remember how this conversation started, because you are fucking mentally damaged. Anyway, you were duped by a Craigslist ad meme that had nothing to do with the Harris rally in Glendale, AZ. Your subsequent posts dug yourself in hard as a typical dumb as dirt magaturd. I called you out on it. You won't let it go. :dunno: I have no more fucks to give you.
1723239386516.png

You likely don't remember how this conversation started, because you are fucking mentally damaged. Anyway, you were duped by a Craigslist ad meme that had nothing to do with the Harris rally in Glendale, AZ. Your subsequent posts dug yourself in hard as a typical dumb as dirt magaturd. I called you out on it. You won't let it go. :dunno: I have no more fucks to give you.
View attachment 993669
I had nothing to do with that dupe. It appears now you're just lashing out at random posters in your anger. Typical piece of shit lib, can't handle his own insecurity. Next thing you know you'll be wanting to change into a woman. I've already proven you a liar and a dupe.

It appears Vance has taken exception to Walz comments about his opponents ticket.

A good old fashioned interview in front of the American people. So refreshing to see a potential Vice President of the United States answer questions and try to earn votes of his constituents.

Republican vice presidential nominee JD Vance sought to brush off his Democratic rivals’ attempts to brand him as “weird,” claiming that Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, “aren’t comfortable in their own skin.”

“I think what it is, is two people, Kamala Harris and Tim Walz, who aren’t comfortable in their own skin, because they’re uncomfortable with their policy positions for the American people,” Vance told CNN’s Dana Bash in an interview set to air Sunday on “State of the Union.”

“And so they’re name-calling instead of actually telling the American people how they’re going to make their lives better,” he said. “I think that’s weird, Dana, but look, they can call me whatever they want to.”

The Ohio senator’s comments came as Democrats seize on a message that stems from Walz — weeks before his selection as Harris’ ticket mate — describing former President Donald Trump and Vance as “just weird” in an interview on MSNBC.
He is weird.

Maybe I don't and that you really need to shut your dumb Canadian ass up about US Business until you get some balance. The policies Trump wants to impement will end democracy in this country. You won't live with that in Canada. And his stupidity along with the inexperience of Bowman relative to foreign policy will create that world war you want to see.
Yup, we sure hope it ends your version of democracy...dumbass.

:auiqs.jpg:So, as I've correctly predicted, you are a dupe. You're all in on an orange bag O' shit. You seem a bit lost, magaturd. :itsok:
I've left you in the dust shitlab, you've had to lie and post absurd crap. You still come off as a triggered moron . At least I'm not going to vote for the whore Kamala Harris. I'm not in the never Trump cult like you .thank God I'm not dupe like you.
The bus you rode to the rally dumbass? Hahaha
Screenshot_20240726-222643_X.jpg

Forum List

Back