Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID

No one was looking for perfection, just common sense. St. Fauci admitted they just made shit up as they went. Then they got companies to censor people with perfectly valid points of view and alternative treatments. Hell there are still people wearing the cheap masks even though they've been proven to be worthless against viruses.

The science community, worldwide, came to the same basic strategy as the Fauci and the US medical/science did.
Pull your head out of your ass and start looking what other countries are doing to help make a judgement on what the US is doing.

Do so on many issues.

There is no doubt the closures affected many children's education. But can you control an epidemic without having some negative effects. It is impossible.
With the information we have now some decisions would be changed but we did not have the information at the time the decisions were made.
You cannot have a perfect answer for addressing a new virus.
The lodest critics were looking for perfection. There was no way to plaease them.
Does it hurt to be this stupid?

That is not a lie dumbass.
Bullshit Bullshit
Idiots like you have put the fear of all vaccines in people. As a result diseases like Measels and polio are coming back and killig people.
If people listen to peoiple like you they have a greater chance of dieing from the various diseases.

17,000 children died from COVID worldwide. It would have been a lot more without the vaccine.

What is the success rate of the COVID vaccine for children?
Among 1,305 children given the vaccine, there were three cases of COVID-19 . Among 663 children given the placebo, there were 16 cases of COVID-19 . The results suggest that the vaccine is about 91% effective in preventing COVID-19 in this age group.

Bullshit Bullshit
Idiots like you have put the fear of all vaccines in people. As a result diseases like Measels and polio are coming back and killig people.
If people listen to peoiple like you they have a greater chance of dieing from the various diseases.

17,000 children died from COVID worldwide. It would have been a lot more without the vaccine.

Among 1,305 children given the vaccine, there were three cases of COVID-19 . Among 663 children given the placebo, there were 16 cases of COVID-19 . The results suggest that the vaccine is about 91% effective in preventing COVID-19 in this age group.

You brainwashed POS. I think we are done.

Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID.

It depends if your focus is lives or money

Research suggests that the adoption of lockdowns in the initial COVID surge helped contain transmission and deaths, albeit at high economic and social costs.

I support saving lives. Lives do not come back, the economy does.

No.... It has become understood now that nothing that was done to prevent the spread of COVID had any effect whatsoever on the progress of the disease. All we did was shoot ourselves in the feet.

The science community, worldwide, came to the same basic strategy as the Fauci and the US medical/science did.
Pull your head out of your ass and start looking what other countries are doing to help make a judgement on what the US is doing.

Do so on many issues.

Wow, an appeal to the masses, how commie of you. And BTW, not all countries followed our lead and had much better outcomes. And many of the experts that disagreed with St. Fauci and his dogma were proven right. So FOAD ya commie bitch.

Nations that locked down hard did far better in terms of lives lost than those (like the US) that didn’t.

And all paid an economic cost

I didn't lock down. Didn't miss a day of work and while they closed everything down. Me and my happy hour friends met at the property I had just purchased for happy hour.

Bullshit Bullshit

Nothing is believable when it comes to the overpoliticized Cuomovirus.

Forum List

Back